Thread: Found a good holder for PSP

crazybuck is offline -Hacks Newbie

I was looking for a PSP holder that could fit the GPS and I might have found a good one. The shaft is 50 cm long and that might be long enough for me in my truck. And that is saying something because the windshield in my truck is pretty far from the dash. It also has enough room for the GPS to stick through. I have yet to buy it and I will report back when I get it to see how it works.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AU-240-Holder-Ca...QQcmdZViewItem

I may be a newbie but I actually read all of your tutorials before doing anything.

I don\'t always follow the tutorials but at least I read them so I know whats going on
    when I mess something up.

40_ounce is offline -Hacks Monk

It should work. Let us know.

crazybuck is offline -Hacks Newbie

This thing is great. It holds the PSP firmly, the female connecter rotates 360 so it doesn't matter how the orientation of the male connector is, and the PSP-290 fits PERFECTLY when the PSP is put in the holder upside down. I highly recommend this holder if you get a PSP-290. It shake when you hit a bump but what holder won't shake when you hit a bump.
    I may be a newbie but I actually read all of your tutorials before doing anything.

I don\'t always follow the tutorials but at least I read them so I know whats going on
    when I mess something up.