Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PHAT users who aint got slim

blingbusta is offline -Hacks Neophyte

too bad for us eh? there's a chance that the next CFs for us have lot less functions than our slim cousins. im not gonna buy a slim tho, i waiting for PSP 3000 series. hopefully with 100mb Flash mem and 512 ram. oh, dual analogs and L2-R2 buttons too.:twothumbs:

chadp13 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

highly doubt all that "3000 series, dual nub, extra button" psp will exist but who knows...Yeah same here tbh I use my psp for scaring the hell out of people in electronic stores by changing the channels and shit with my psp so I couldn't give up my good ol' IR port

Fresh Bryce is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

keep on dreaming...

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

I wouldn't buy a PSP 3000, I have my PSP mostly for games.

TimTimTimmyhaha is offline -Hacks Newbie

its a joke the way sony have changed the hardware so little how many more versions
    its pathetic the 1st one should have a slide down keyboard a 180'0 camera + micraphone 128mb ddr an 8 gig storage as standard with 20 40 an 60 gig versions
    to compete with the black berry an ipod badgers there should also be a sim in put
    an have the option to turn on as a phone which is turn off able but still works for games ie not geting blasted with radation when the phone not in use the wifi should have twice the range an there should be a slot with adapter to plug ps1/ps2/ps3 pads into the unit
    whats more likely is sony will drip out versions with some of these specs overtime
    sony are greedy id pay good money for the the above unit because it really would be worth having o yeah better speakers an battery life wouldnt go a miss too

sony know what there doing there dripping out coz they know spoilt gets will have to have the latest fad but with the above spec id happly pay £200 quid for the 60giga
    an yeah it would be a touch heavy on the orig slim but worth the extra weight
    you can easy make a light rubber keyboard
    if you support this view please copy an paste this post into an email worded how you like an send it to sony japan stating you would pay a decent asking price for more spec an these should be options as standard they should cut there loses on camera an memory card sales an concentrate on churning out hardware which would fly of the shelves they would just have to slow production of cams an mem cards as only old users would need them sony greed is lessing there profits

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by TimTimTimmyhaha
    its a joke the way sony have changed the hardware so little how many more versions
    its pathetic the 1st one should have a slide down keyboard a 180'0 camera + micraphone 128mb ddr an 8 gig storage as standard with 20 40 an 60 gig versions
    to compete with the black berry an ipod badgers there should also be a sim in put
    an have the option to turn on as a phone which is turn off able but still works for games ie not geting blasted with radation when the phone not in use the wifi should have twice the range an there should be a slot with adapter to plug ps1/ps2/ps3 pads into the unit
    whats more likely is sony will drip out versions with some of these specs overtime
    sony are greedy id pay good money for the the above unit because it really would be worth having o yeah better speakers an battery life wouldnt go a miss too

sony know what there doing there dripping out coz they know spoilt gets will have to have the latest fad but with the above spec id happly pay £200 quid for the 60giga
    if you support this view please copy an paste this post into an email worded how you like an send it to sony japan stating you would pay a decent asking price for more spec an these should be options as standard they should cut there loses on camera an memory card sales an concentrate on churning out hardware which would fly of the shelves they would just have to slow production of cams an mem cards as only old users would need them sony greed is lessing there profits
    It's a game machine. Videos/Pictures/Music come second.

Also, that was one, very long, run on sentence.

blingbusta is offline -Hacks Neophyte

oh yeah the ir port rocks too. they should have kept that until the next psp series. im not expecting the new psp to be a "psp", but im expection it to be like the "psp2", so that would explain the additional nub and buttons. we should keep on dreaming,

Agent64 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

im never getting a slim. i like my phat. slim is pretty stupid IMO, its the same damn thing as a phat. but im waiting for PS2-P, and you could play ps2 games on it like how the psp lets you play psx games on it.if sony ever makes it, that is. hopfully by this years E3 microsoft will finally enter in the portable competition and announce the X-boy (xbox portable). That would kick both psp and DS ass. lol.
    Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

rank increases after 980 post

instant is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by TimTimTimmyhaha

You do realize there is physical limitations to what you can do safely. At the time of the first psp, it would have been too costly to add in the extra RAM and CPU at that size/weight.

technology is only so far, and people will only pay so much. to fit 20 or 40 gigs on a psp back then would've added a lot of extra size and weight, and flash cards were extra-ordinarily expensive. and to the camera idea, where would you plan to put this camera? along with the wiring?

THERE ARE LIMITS TO WHAT CAN BE DONE. how about you invest money into this miracle system, and produce it hoping people will pay the probably 300$ + price tag.

u_c_taker is offline -Hacks Member

i hardly play on my psp anyways so i dont care much about teh slim or the psp3000 series

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast