Thread: waht the best APPS / homebrew to use after just flashing psp

wany is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ok i just flashed my psp top 3.9m33 or wht ever u call it the lastest one on this site took me about 5 hours or so WTF i know had alot trouble with OEFW 3.11

anywas i just wanna know waht are are the coolest apps out there i can run u ppl been doing this for ever just want some insite and well ofcourse how i can run game from my mem stick ?

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

lol if it took you 5 hours to install CFW then i would try to stay away from some of the more complicated appz for now :twothumbs:
    Some homebrew that i like are :
    PSP Tube : Allows you to watch Youtube vids ( and other vids depending on what javascripts are added to the version you get ) streamed over the wifi to your PSP
    PimpStreamer : Streams Music , Movies and Pics from your PC to your PSP
    USB ISO Loader : Load games from your PC to your PSP via the USB Cable without putting them on your MS
    Portable VNC : Lets you view your PC Desktop via wifi and control your PC
    Emulators : If you have some Backups of old Snes , GBA , Sega Genesis games etc

Those are just a few i always have on my PSP but there is a ton of cool Appz / Homebrew just waiting for you to try ( Checkout the homebrew section for more )

OK dude 1st of all it took me so long becasue the psp was broken and the way u gus told me do it well it wasn't working any was i figured it out eventually ( i mite be new to the forum not new to modding scene tho i neever worked on psp but other console yes )

amm wht was happens when i used the other installers u guy well the easy installer the psp was not booting form the memmory stick ( yes i ahd a pand. bat.) anywas i had to downgrade the long way and thn upgrade with cfw

anywas as i said the psp was broken before like physcially broken come caps didn;t seem to work had a spare ps2 with some caps with same rating and the tb fuse was blown

by the way thkz man

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Hell, it took me 1 hour just to downgrade from 2.71 and then re-up to 3.52 M33-4. Personally I use..

irShell : It's a shell. Like ev0x or XMBC for Xbox..
    NervOS : Same thing above. Only difference is the dev.
    PSPRevolution : StepMania-like app for the PSP.
    PSPTube : Youtube, and the other video streaming sites on your PSP. Features download and playback.

That's all I can remember. You can check psp-hacks.com and pspupdates.qj.net for more homebrew updates and see what suits you.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

i can;t get IRshell working lol xbox where easier to mod lol anywas i know haveFW 3.71m33-3 and i did the 1.50 patch addon or wht eve loade IRshell 3.9 to emm stcik went to game and ms and thn loaded press on the 1st irshell icon
    this wht haoppens it went ot screen with a funny looking guy pointing to irshell at the bottom screen and the ms kept flashing all the time

Empty_Space is offline -Hacks Member

Snes9x: snes emualtor
    daedalous (no clue how you spell it): n64 emulator
    No Gravity: a cool psp homebrew game