Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can a moderator...

Robert is offline -Hacks God

Can someone help me? I’m having trouble with the forums. Every time I try to access the psp-hacks site, I get blocked. This has been going on for a few days now. The only reason I can post this is because I’m using a fake IP address. I know I didn’t get banned because my rank title still says “PSP Guru”. But then why is my IP getting blocked. If someone has the answer or can help, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Maybe it was an accidental ban. Report it to greg or one of the mods...

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Michael Ataman is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Some proxies are blocked. So if you're using a proxy then turn it off and everything should be solved. You are and were not banned.

PSN - YokoXIII XBL - NakedGray

nedthehead is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Try resetting your IP Address? Open DOS, type, ipconfig /all and make sure all the values you know are correct

Scribble = Idk, if someone randomly punched in the STOMACH it wouldn't really hurt, especially if it was a girl. I think though, it's because I have lots of stomach muscle and that my stomach would automatically flex.

I know I wasn't banned. I never have been before, so I wouldn't be able to tell if that could be the cause. Anyway, I'm not using a proxy. I have "Direct connection to the Internet" set in Firefox. I tried to contact someone with the "Contact Us" button down there, but I got:
    "Gmail tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain." I will try to send a message using the fake IP to contact a moderator as well as reseting my IP address. I just don't know why I'm getting blocked. It's never happened before and nothing has changed. By the way, I have tried all the dash-hacks sites and for some reason I can get the Nintendo site. Not sure if that helps. Well, thanks for the advice. I will try to figure it out.

Nacos is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Has anyone else ever used your PC/Internet Connection to get onto PSP-Hacks?

No, I use my own laptop and I'm pretty sure no one has used my connection on psp-hacks, although it doesn't have a WEP/WPA key because I sort of steal it, but still no one would be on this site but me. By the way, how do I open DOS. I've done it before on my school's PC, but it gives you the option to boot the OS at start-up. Mine just boots XP and I've found what I think is DOS, called dosx.exe, and another called doskey.exe in the system folder under WINDOWS, but neither of them work. I just get a command prompt for about a second and then it disappears.

Nacos is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

start> run > cmd... he meant command prompt not dos.

Okay, I've checked my IP and sent greg my message, so consider this a shameless bump.

I think it might be that the way I get my connection, the IP address changes sometimes. Right now, I was assigned an address this morning and it says the "Lease Expires" on Wednesday. I have no clue to what this means, but could it be a cause? :(

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast