Thread: how do i put ps1 games i bought in psp

Wesche is offline -Hacks Newbie

I bought like 3 games and I now I have space in my memory card couse I have the 8gb..... but how do I transfer the ones i bought from ps3 to the psp ?

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

did you try reading the ps3 online manual

i don't buy my ps1 game at the PSN store i make mine own eboot for FREE with ANY ps1 game i have

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

Wesche is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu
    did you try reading the ps3 online manual

i don't buy my ps1 game at the PSN store i make mine own eboot for FREE with ANY ps1 game i have
    I tried that and I couldt, it said something about permitions..... so you cant transfer them from ps3 to psp ?

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

this all in the ps3 online manual
    Copying PlayStation® format software to play on a PSP™ system

If the PlayStation® format software that you downloaded (as a purchase or for free) is compatible with the PSP™ system, the game can also be played on the PSP™ system.

Connect the PSP™ system to the PS3™ system using a USB cable.
    You must have Memory Stick Duo™ media inserted in the PSP™ system.
    From the PSP™ system's home menu, select (USB Connection) under (Settings).
    From the PS3™ system's home menu, select the PlayStation® format software that you want to copy under (Game) and then press the /\ button.
    Select [Copy].
    Follow the on-screen instructions to copy the software. You can start the copied PlayStation® format software on the PSP™ system in (Memory Stick™) under (Game).
    Hints

* To use this feature, the system software of the PSP™ system must be version 3.40 or higher.
    * For information about playing games on the PSP™ system, refer to the user's guide for the PSP™ system.

Using saved data on both a PS3™ system and PSP™ system

If the downloaded PlayStation® format software (downloaded as a purchase or for free) is compatible with the PSP™ system, its saved data can be used on both PS3™ and PSP™ systems. You can copy saved data back and forth between PS3™ and PSP™ systems to continue where you left off in a game on the other device. For details, see (Game) > [Saved Data] > [Copying to a PSP™ system (using saved data on a PSP™ system)] in this guide.

Activating a PSP™ system

To start PlayStation® format software that was downloaded (as a purchase or for free) from (PLAYSTATION®Store) on another PSP™ system, that PSP™ system must be activated with the PS3™ system. If a message indicating that activation is required is displayed when the game is started on the PSP™ system, activate the device according to the following procedure.

Connect the PSP™ system to the PS3™ system using a USB cable.
    From the PSP™ system's home menu, select (USB Connection) under (Settings).
    From the PS3™ system's home menu, select (Account Management) under (PLAYSTATION®Network).
    Select [Activate System] under [Account Management].
    Follow on-screen instructions to complete the activation procedure.
    Hints

* To perform device activation, you must be logged in to the PS3™ system as the User that was logged in when downloading the PlayStation® format software.
    * Device activation is a procedure that allows playback of content on authenticated devices only as a means of protecting the digital rights of the content.

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019