Thread: Dayym The PSP has come a long, long way

Scotch is offline -Hacks Guru

I recently picked up my PSP again and started tinkering with it again and it occurred to me just how far it has come in the years since it's release in 2005. I don't know about you guys but seeing all this unlimited potential coming to life is just amazing me. I remember back when updating to the newest firmware left you screwed for months, back when customizing meant changing your main XMB icons and little more, when using the SCE WiFi connection screen was unimaginable, when bricking was bricking, when motherboard type really made a difference, DevHook was the shit, and flash0 USB access was just an idea. Now there's so much automation and fail-safes and such and even if those fail-safes don't work, you can unbrick with an easily made service mode battery. Now 'days we have soo much available for the PSP and so many plugins, hacks, cracks, cheats etc...It's crazy comparing now to then and its all thanks to the hackers who spend the countless hours decrypting, decompiling, tinkering, reverse engineering just to make this little handy device worth way more than what we paid for.

Thank you so much to all the developers, hackers, customizers, researchers and fans who keep the PSP THRIVING!!

Nathanias is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

FUCK YEA!

sorry... it was an inspiring moment
    Proud beta tester of both FuSa and BOXHEAD: PSP STYLE

-RAZER1- is offline -Hacks Smarty

it was inevitable
    If You are Reading This You Just Wasted 4 Second Of Your Life

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Yeah. Unfortunately, I only joined the PSP world back in July 07, so it's going to take a while for me to actually feel what you're saying.. :p

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

i remember i was so stoked when they released the 2.0 downgrader and i was a huge fan of WAB version changer,i wasnt here since the beginning but im glad its come as far as it has, like Scorch said props to everyone has moved the psp forward
    been gone awhile

Agent64 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanias
    FUCK YEA!

FUCK yeah indeed! my friend, this is totaly an enspiaring moment like you said. iv been with the psp on the very first day it came out. 2005 something, cant remember what day it was released, but i got one on release, and at first i regreted getting it, until omg all hombrew, hacks, and mods came along, iv been following the hackers scene since they started (no i dont make them im just saying i was here when the hackers came lol) and i still remeber to this day the very first hombrew i donwloaded ever was the snes emu. i never really cared for the nes one. but dam it sure has come along way. the psp of today totally pwns the psp when it first was released. i also thank you, all you hacking people psp guys.
    Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

rank increases after 980 post

gregerson316 is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Agent64
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanias
    FUCK YEA!

FUCK yeah indeed! my friend, this is totaly an enspiaring moment like you said. iv been with the psp on the very first day it came out. 2005 something, cant remember what day it was released, but i got one on release, and at first i regreted getting it, until omg all hombrew, hacks, and mods came along, iv been following the hackers scene since they started (no i dont make them im just saying i was here when the hackers came lol) and i still remeber to this day the very first hombrew i donwloaded ever was the snes emu. i never really cared for the nes one. but dam it sure has come along way. the psp of today totally pwns the psp when it first was released. i also thank you, all you hacking people psp guys.
    Ive been here since the beginning too. The SNES emu was the first homebrew that I tried too, remember, you needed 2 MS's for it to run, aka Swaploit method.
    WHERE WRESTLING MATTERS!