Thread: Making a pandora MMS with Vista

crazybuck is offline -Hacks Newbie

A while ago when I started with the PSP I read that you could not make a Pandora MMS with Vista but I don't think thats true. I am learning how to use a computer with all of the shortcuts (without the mouse) and saw that I can still use the"run" prompt on Vista. I dont know if someone said you can't use Vista because the "Run" prompt is not on the Start menu or is it some compatability problems. I was just wondering because my frined is thinking of getting a PSP and he only has Vista, so I was going to have to mod it for him but I think he might be able to. Thanks for any help. (I didn't think this really applies to the Help because I am not really having any problems with anything. )

I may be a newbie but I actually read all of your tutorials before doing anything.

I don\'t always follow the tutorials but at least I read them so I know whats going on
    when I mess something up.

40_ounce is offline -Hacks Monk

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

i have vista and ive made so many magic sticks ive lost count
    been gone awhile

crazybuck is offline -Hacks Newbie

cool, i was just makin sure that it worked for vista. Thanks a lot.
    I may be a newbie but I actually read all of your tutorials before doing anything.

I don\'t always follow the tutorials but at least I read them so I know whats going on
    when I mess something up.