Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: about Dark_Alex... everyone read this...

  
  1. #1
    TheJoker is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    hey guys... after some leads from past and up to now... here is my opinion why Dark_Alex is hiding from all of us... because we are not GRATEFUL for him...

    here is the fact before M33 arrives... dark alex said he will retired... and the new firmware 3.7x... DA wants the new sony firmware... but SINCE DA knew every person here to be not SO GRATEFUL... he said HE WILL RETIRE... then POOP... NO DA for several weeks...

    then M33 came... and every person here criticized their work... everybody said there is no NEED to go to M33... everybody said they will stay with OE... and where are those person staying with OE...??? i wonder where they are...???

    you know why DA hides in the RUSSIAN community... because of us people not giving him enough encouragement... and besides DA wants to know some INPUTS from CRITIC people here... so M33 evolve... and perfected the custom firmware from 3.7x upto 3.9x...

    then he said again that he will not create anymore another CUSTOM FIRMWARE that the last firmware of his is 3.90 M33... and now there is a new firmware... 3.95 sony firmware... alot of changes going on with this firmware... and you KNOW what...

    here is my conclusion guys... DA hides again... this time with FRENCH forums... and made changes again with the new firmware... NIDS, new features, memory, etc... it is a great firmware from sony... but making a new CUSTOM FIRMWARE out of it and made new changes is a lot of tedious work... and of course... there is a lot of CRITICS people around who will said everything just to satisfy their own personal needs...

    "hey DA what did you do to the new CFW... the old one is better than you new releases... there is a lot of bugs on your NEW CFW..."

    this is the fact that DA is hiding from... people like us who are not satisfied on what he is giving to the PSP community...

    and NOW the new CFW... 3.95 GEN... french this time... and again... the same old routine... the very same people who said they will stay with OE... and they will only put CFW from DA... not from other developer... the very same people who eat what they said before that they will not USE M33 on their PSP...

    i'm a programmer... it is very hard to reverse engineer what DA does... unless you have all the resources DA uses... you can't create CFW from scratch... and give that resources to others to continue on his work... but NO... i think DA won't do it... so that is why i THINK only DA can create a perfect CUSTOM FIRMWARE...

    and i STAND on my believes that GEN is DA himself... this time with the help of FRENCH people... MIRRIAM this time... before Russian's M33 and now French's MIRRIAM... there is a lot of MIRRIAM mystery... MOSES and biblical??? mysterious MIRRIAM in fact is a MAN..???

    coincidence...??? starting with "M"... but the new nickname... GEN... i like it very much... 3.95 GEN-2... heheheheh...

    well... if this believe of mines is the TRUTH... i would like to see again those same people who hated M33... that they will stay with OE... now they are saying they will stay with M33...

    that there is no need to go to GEN firmware... the very same people who said that ONLY DA's CFW will be installed on their PSP... so that they will not put M33... and now GEN...

    well hope i'm wrong... cuz a lot of people here will get mad with me... hehehehehhehehe... :D:D:D:D:D:D


  2. #2
    osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    4,383
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    wasn't gen named after pspgen.com? Why don't you talk to Malthieulh and find out some stuff about DA before we all make assumptions. http://lan.st/
    Not that everyone hates gen but it's not worth updating right now. 1) xmb themes don't work cause the change of nids 2) Needs better plugin support 3) There isn't a new patch to fix any bugs or a 1.5 kernel for it yet
    It's not hate but it's the fact that people are unsure and they have to go through the procedure of using pandora when they want to go back to older firmwares.


    Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page

  3. #3
    Ryu's Avatar
    Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dologany
    Posts
    19,190
    Rep Power
    42

    Default


    PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

    2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

    3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

  4. #4
    RazorChrist's Avatar
    RazorChrist is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Joker, are you currently using 3.93 or 3.95? I've used both, and there were alot of features about them that I really liked. For example:

    - The hard-coded recovery/VSH menu, instead of using a plugin.
    - The option to create/reverse a Pandora battery within the VSH menu.

    These were some really great, solid enhancements that I really wish where in 3.9x. However....with these great points come the downsides. First and foremost, no support for CXMB. Less support for various plugins. Problems with running Homebrew. Problems running ISOs.

    As you can see, while I believe 3.95 GEN was a good step in the right direction, personally, I felt it was released a bit early. Some vital bugs should have been worked out prior to release. That being said, there's always room for a bug fix update, and I'm sure whoever coded the GEN firmwares are very much aware of that.

    But I have nothing but props to give them, whoever they may be. If it isn't Dark Alex, then whoever it is, is at the very least trying very hard to pickup where Dark Alex left off. They're doing a great job. But like it said, I felt the firmwares were released a bit prematurely.

    PS2 = Softmodded Slim w/ Free MCBoot v1.8b
    PSP = Phat 5.00 m33-6 w/ 1.50 Kernel Addon
    WII = Softmodded v4.1u w/ HBC v1.0.8 + USBConfig Loader v56 + 300gb External Drive

  5. #5
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorChrist
    However....with these great points come the downsides. First and foremost, no support for CXMB. Less support for various plugins. Problems with running Homebrew. Problems running ISOs.
    The reasons i didn't upgrade

    CXMB not supported
    People having problems with homebrew not working
    I don't need a Pandora battery creator built in i have UPMS so my battery is always Pandora ready
    I've not found a game that requires 3.95 firmware to be able to run
    I'm also waiting for FuSa HD which might not run on Gen CFW

    Far too many downsides for me to switch firmware but if games started getting released that require the higher firmware i may consider upgrading one of my PSP's to run the latest games but until that happens i will stay on 3.90-2 M33

  6. #6
    Mask3d_Ninja's Avatar
    Mask3d_Ninja is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I'm staying with my M33-2, untill a stable relase the works well with both consoles
    Quote Originally Posted by jibbz
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorChrist
    However....with these great points come the downsides. First and foremost, no support for CXMB. Less support for various plugins. Problems with running Homebrew. Problems running ISOs.
    The reasons i didn't upgrade

    CXMB not supported
    People having problems with homebrew not working
    I don't need a Pandora battery creator built in i have UPMS so my battery is always Pandora ready
    I've not found a game that requires 3.95 firmware to be able to run
    I'm also waiting for FuSa HD which might not run on Gen CFW

    Far too many downsides for me to switch firmware but if games started getting released that require the higher firmware i may consider upgrading one of my PSP's to run the latest games but until that happens i will stay on 3.90-2 M33
    agree^ , but I got spare batts pandorizides ;)

    .: PSP 3001A , GO & VITA :.
    ---> -=6.60-B9 & 6.20 OFW, 1.67 OFW =-

  7. #7
    Demonchild's Avatar
    Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,033
    Rep Power
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker
    hey guys... after some leads from past and up to now... here is my opinion why Dark_Alex is hiding from all of us... because we are not GRATEFUL for him...

    here is the fact before M33 arrives... dark alex said he will retired... and the new firmware 3.7x... DA wants the new sony firmware... but SINCE DA knew every person here to be not SO GRATEFUL... he said HE WILL RETIRE... then POOP... NO DA for several weeks...

    then M33 came... and every person here criticized their work... everybody said there is no NEED to go to M33... everybody said they will stay with OE... and where are those person staying with OE...??? i wonder where they are...???
    So? People did the same thing when DA first released his SE/OE firmwares... They didn't want to move from 1.50.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker
    you know why DA hides in the RUSSIAN community... because of us people not giving him enough encouragement... and besides DA wants to know some INPUTS from CRITIC people here... so M33 evolve... and perfected the custom firmware from 3.7x upto 3.9x...

    then he said again that he will not create anymore another CUSTOM FIRMWARE that the last firmware of his is 3.90 M33... and now there is a new firmware... 3.95 sony firmware... alot of changes going on with this firmware... and you KNOW what...
    lol. Wut? And he never did. Remember that DA is not working by himself. He has Math, and the rest of M33 to begin with. 3.90 M33 is not their last firmware.. Math said that 4.00 M33 will be their next firmware, so DA isn't going to disappear on us like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker
    here is my conclusion guys... DA hides again... this time with FRENCH forums... and made changes again with the new firmware... NIDS, new features, memory, etc... it is a great firmware from sony... but making a new CUSTOM FIRMWARE out of it and made new changes is a lot of tedious work... and of course... there is a lot of CRITICS people around who will said everything just to satisfy their own personal needs...

    "hey DA what did you do to the new CFW... the old one is better than you new releases... there is a lot of bugs on your NEW CFW..."
    They are just impatient. Some can't figure out how hard it is, and how time-consuming it is for DA.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker
    and NOW the new CFW... 3.95 GEN... french this time... and again... the same old routine... the very same people who said they will stay with OE... and they will only put CFW from DA... not from other developer... the very same people who eat what they said before that they will not USE M33 on their PSP...
    If I read this right, they are kinda being stupid. DA was M33 all along. It just has been revealed in the release of 3.71 M33.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker
    ]i'm a programmer... it is very hard to reverse engineer what DA does... unless you have all the resources DA uses... you can't create CFW from scratch... and give that resources to others to continue on his work... but NO... i think DA won't do it... so that is why i THINK only DA can create a perfect CUSTOM FIRMWARE...
    Usually, that's not true. If you are serious enough about your work, and everything, you can probably can make the perfect CF. However, remember, the variables. Sony, and the bugs. Explain how we got IE, LE, HX, CF 3.93, etc.

    Osnap is right. Go to Math and talk to him. Maybe you can straighten DA out..


    Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

    PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

  8. #8
    RazorChrist's Avatar
    RazorChrist is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild
    Osnap is right. Go to Math and talk to him. Maybe you can straighten DA out..
    Haha, I dunno about that one....

    PS2 = Softmodded Slim w/ Free MCBoot v1.8b
    PSP = Phat 5.00 m33-6 w/ 1.50 Kernel Addon
    WII = Softmodded v4.1u w/ HBC v1.0.8 + USBConfig Loader v56 + 300gb External Drive

  9. #9
    Demonchild's Avatar
    Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,033
    Rep Power
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorChrist
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild
    Osnap is right. Go to Math and talk to him. Maybe you can straighten DA out..
    Haha, I dunno about that one....
    I was being sarcastic bout that. Math will handle it..


    Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

    PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

  10. #10
    Ryu's Avatar
    Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dologany
    Posts
    19,190
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    http://forums.maxconsole.net/showpos...50&postcount=9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulh
    Again for the 1000000000000.... time, Dark_Alex is NOT behind the GEN firmware. The GEN firmware is a reverse of M33 that has been done by a talented developer (yes we do know the developer) and then ported to later kernels and getting new features of its own.

    For our part we are focussing on bringing the best feature as possible for our next custom firmware, because of that and because of how much time consumming this is, we chose not to release anything before 4.00 shows up, especially since 3.93 and 3.95 only bring barely noticable changes to the firmware (for the end user).

    So far nothing is planned to be released before 4.00 but when our 4.00 custom firmware does get release, people will know why they waited so long for a release from us.


    Thanks for the understanding and please stop making lame posts without any kind of proofs to support them.

    Mathieulh M33 member.
    -locked-

    PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

    2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

    3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •