Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Black Tuesday: PSP is gone

Scotch is offline -Hacks Guru

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

look at my sig

This fucking sucks. I tricked that thing out so freaking much. I got deep in the flash0 and made it my own. I had a pandoraized battery with 1.50/3.93 M33-2-1.5/Pandora multi-IPL boot with 3.78 gb used on a 4gb stick with tons of irreplaceable stuff I'll never get back and gamesaves... I just bought it from a friend 2 weeks ago for 50 bucks who barely ever used it so it was also all crisp and new.

Bottom line:
    I hate everything. :evil::evil::evil::(:(:evil:
    There is no emoticon for this feeling!

I do have a second PSP but it has a 1gb stick, no battery, no analog nub cover, has 2 missing screws, the x button is stuck in and it's worn out

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

where did it go?

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

so how did you lose it?

Well it fell off the face of the Earth, that's all I can tell as of now

I had it as I was getting ready and going to school today so I had it in my hand at around 7:30 this morning and within a few minutes of getting into my first period I looked in my bag for it and it was nowhere to be found. I TXT'd my dad (who dropped me off) and he said it wasn't in the car.

Got home and looked everywhere. In the car, on my desk, every nook and cranny I can find, outside. Nothing
    Whoever finds that thing is going to be very happy. Had like 6 PSP ISOs, hundreds of roms, 3 PS1 games and a whole lotta apps.

plus, if they every come near my house, they can hop on my WiFi.
    o shit

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

weaksauce. I would cry if that happened to me. I hope you find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xitherun
    weaksauce. I would cry if that happened to me. I hope you find it.
    thx This is like super-spicy weaksauce that has been fermenting in horse urine for 12 weeks and then was squirted into your eye through a HIV infected penis. I got all red-faced looking for it

Neutrino is offline -Hacks Ninja

It's all hindsight now, but nothing that you can place on a Memory Stick is ever irreplaceable, had it been backed up on your hard drive. And with that, a well-timed and friendly reminder that this is something everybody should do on a regular basis.

There's nothing you can do now, but to load up some triple-ought buckshot, bunker down on the front porch with a laptop, and wait. For a stranger to connect to your WiFi.

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

Sucks man. I remember when I lost my Oakley's. I wanted to kill someone.

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

i think i would go fucking mental if that happened to me
    been gone awhile

Agent64 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

oh shit! even though I havent touched my psp in months, if that ever happend to me I would get really pissed. do you have a big bookbag? maybe while you were walking someone just came up behind you and unzipped your book bag to try to be funny with there friends, and then saw the psp and took it. this happens alot to kids in my school. they done even notice the other kids opening there bags behind them.
    Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

rank increases after 980 post

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast