Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Is pandora Illegal

  
  1. #1
    REDRYNO1221 is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    755
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I have created a post on Craigslist to sell a pandorized battery(imported from Dealextreme) and a Sandisk Memory stick with the downgrading software... I know I shouldn't be selling it because I didn't create the software but I no longer have a psp and need quick cash. So what I need to know is pandora's battery illegal if the memory stick contains no more than downgrading software to 1.5 and the battery is purchased online...


    PS I don't think it's illegal but some guy reported me to the authorities (through Craigslist,supposably :bucktooth: ) for selling it "illegally"...


  2. #2
    Nacos's Avatar
    Nacos is offline Senior Member -Hacks God
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,173
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    nope. all legal, also this should be in general.

  3. #3
    Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,778
    Rep Power
    290

    Default

    Nope

  4. #4
    40_ounce's Avatar
    40_ounce is offline -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Carson,Kali
    Posts
    2,880
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I know on ebay they will suspend your account,but on criags I see alot of people offering the service.

  5. #5
    that_guy is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Very much within the boundaries of the law.

    ISOs and downloaded games which will usually come after using Pandora and such is illegal. So...buy some games or something...

    But Pandora is legal...questionable at best.


    Edit: Misspelled "buy" as "but" and it sounded weird.

  6. #6
    CJpsp is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Florida {the place 2 be}
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by that_guy
    Very much within the boundaries of the law.

    ISOs and downloaded games which will usually come after using Pandora and such is illegal. So...but some games or something...

    But Pandora is legal...questionable at best.
    yep!
    I R Post Whore!!!!!!!!!!!!~not simular 2 spam whore

    Spoiler:
    proud phattie owner:: phatiee=2.73<3.11<3.52<3.73<3.90<3.93<>dg 1.50 kernal 3.90 m33-3
    memstic=1 gig& 4 gig socomftb2=CJpsp socom ftb1= shadeslader

  7. #7
    osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    4,383
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJpsp
    Quote Originally Posted by that_guy
    Very much within the boundaries of the law.

    ISOs and downloaded games which will usually come after using Pandora and such is illegal. So...but some games or something...

    But Pandora is legal...questionable at best.
    yep!
    take your spam in the chat section dude you have been warned once by robs and he's always serious about the timeouts.


    Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page

  8. #8
    REDRYNO1221 is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    755
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osnap1584
    Quote Originally Posted by CJpsp
    Quote Originally Posted by that_guy
    Very much within the boundaries of the law.

    ISOs and downloaded games which will usually come after using Pandora and such is illegal. So...but some games or something...

    But Pandora is legal...questionable at best.
    yep!
    take your spam in the chat section dude you have been warned once by robs and he's always serious about the timeouts.
    ^do you mean i should have posted this in chat...becuz i did but someone moved it...thanx for the feedback... :twothumbs:

  9. #9
    osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    4,383
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REDRYNO1221
    Quote Originally Posted by osnap1584
    Quote Originally Posted by CJpsp
    yep!
    take your spam in the chat section dude you have been warned once by robs and he's always serious about the timeouts.
    ^do you mean i should have posted this in chat...becuz i did but someone moved it...thanx for the feedback... :twothumbs:
    no problem I was talking about cjpsp he has been spamming other sections besides the chat section lately and has been warned. Pandora is legal and services are legal. Cfw is legal all you get is a void on your warranty if you have illegal backups now that's the problem.


    Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page

  10. #10
    robedom 1's Avatar
    robedom 1 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    City of Angels, California
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    If you check the link in my sig.. it explains why Pandora is legal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •