Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4.00 GEN Coming?

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

And I'm asking the topic title absent-mindlessly.

Source:Here

The team M33 resuming service, we posed the question: should we release a Custom firmware 4.00 GEN?

The concept of Custom firmware GEN was to show that there is an alternative to Dark_Alex but never try to take his place. If he returns to the runway, the need for the line 4.00 GEN does not feel unduly.

For information, please note that Miriam has already completed a beta (Slim only) Custom firmware 4.00 GEN functional to 100%. However, it will probably be "internal" because Dark_Alex does probably not too soon to get out its own version.

And then, as would the other face of such news, there is no press ...

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

if Dark_AleX releases 4.00M33, why release 4.00GEN? I dunno about everyone else, but I trust DA's releases, as he's been coding CFWs since the days of 1.50. but like they said, it's always nice to have an alternative. I'll stick with M33 releases though.

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Xitherun
    if Dark_AleX releases 4.00M33, why release 4.00GEN? I dunno about everyone else, but I trust DA's releases, as he's been coding CFWs since the days of 1.50. but like they said, it's always nice to have an alternative. I'll stick with M33 releases though.
    I agree .... It is nice that they filled some of the firmware that DA did not make but if 4.0 GEN was released right now i would still hold out for DA and wait for the M33 Firmware :twothumbs:

Hardly worth updating at all just for a fast forward option on vids and Google XMB icon but atleast it will cover all future release games that require 4.0 fw :twothumbs:

C_firoth is offline -Hacks Neophyte

SO its like,Miriam releases the CFW that Dark-Alex dont,and Dark-Alex releases the CFW that Miriam dont.

PSP Slim - FW 4.01 M33-2
    PSN ID: C_firoth

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Actually. It's pretty much Miriam releases CFW that DAX won't work on.

Just like Team Wildcard.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Some more 4.0 M33 info :
    http://alek.dark-alex.org/index.php?itemid=141
    You'd have probably noticed some features of this new cfw that were told on french forums, but, to tell the truth, neither the savestates or the recovery on XMB or etc would at 100% probability be implemented at once (maybe later on m33-2, ... etc)
    Don't look like we will see the extra stuff (savestates etc ) until 4.0 M33-2 .... but still glad to know it's coming
    It will be likely be done by the end of this week.

I'll update when there's something worth updating for.

pspjoke is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

I'll update when there's something worth updating for.
    m33's save state is worth updating for!! lol, in my opinion anyway.. not everyone likes psp games.

I don't play PSP games, because they all suck, with the exception of maybe three. I would definitely update if the savestates were for POPS as well.

kaitoshinichi is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I don't play PSP games, because they all suck, with the exception of maybe three. I would definitely update if the savestates were for POPS as well.
    thats weird... you dont like any of the psp's games yet you have like ...3 psp's wtf? anyways i dont mind testing out 4.00 gen for once. previously i didnt think i would tho but seems like the team has really devoted themselves to work real hard for it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast