Thread: New Mod Shop!!!!

folklord36 is offline -Hacks Smarty

hey guys greg just opend the mod shop for me (much thanks to him) so lets put it to use also id like to hear what you guys think of a moder for hire shop? and soon to come for you doit your selfers a mod kit shop!!

And you know it\'s serious When these same media outfits are spending millions of dollars on a PR campaign, To try to convince you they\'re fair and balanced, When they\'re some of the most ignorant, and racist people, Giving that type of mentality a safe haven, We act like we share in the spoils of war that they do, We die in wars, we don\'t get the contracts to make money off \'em afterwards! We don\'t get weapons contracts, *****!
    We don\'t get cheap labor for our companies, *****! We are cheap labor, *****! Turn off the news and read, *****! Read... read... read... \"Immortal Technique\"

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

PSP-Hacks' Greg? Interesting, if so.

Edit:

I just realized that your sig rapes the 4 line text rule. Damn.

folklord36 is offline -Hacks Smarty

lol no other comments on mod shop?and i cant tell if thats a compliment on my sig or not lol. i cant tell what ur post means at all really lol.
    And you know it\'s serious When these same media outfits are spending millions of dollars on a PR campaign, To try to convince you they\'re fair and balanced, When they\'re some of the most ignorant, and racist people, Giving that type of mentality a safe haven, We act like we share in the spoils of war that they do, We die in wars, we don\'t get the contracts to make money off \'em afterwards! We don\'t get weapons contracts, *****!
    We don\'t get cheap labor for our companies, *****! We are cheap labor, *****! Turn off the news and read, *****! Read... read... read... \"Immortal Technique\"