Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what would you look for in a psp web site???

jojojo is offline -Hacks Smarty

i just got a copy of dreamweaver 8 (i love torrents) and wanted to make a website dedicated to the psp and wondered what people would want in a website post your thoughts

osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

latest updates with good quality descriptions, people who know what they are doing, has to be clean and nice. Easy to find things it's gonna be tough competing with other sites on psp updates so good luck.

Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page

im sure i will include iso backups (although i dont care about them others do i have only ever used one which i made from my own copy of gta: vcs because it kept freezing), roms and with the n64 roms i would make a seperate section of roms that i myself have tested on daedalus to see if they boot and give them a rating from 1-5 describing how smooth the gameplay was and also state the problems with them, psx eboots, official and custom firmwares, homebrew, pc/mac utilities, development utilities, psx isos

sorry psp wouldnt let me type more other iso's that dont run on the psp, let me know what else i should ad

RainMotorsports is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jojojo
    im sure i will include iso backups (although i dont care about them others do i have only ever used one which i made from my own copy of gta: vcs because it kept freezing), roms and with the n64 roms i would make a seperate section of roms that i myself have tested on daedalus to see if they boot and give them a rating from 1-5 describing how smooth the gameplay was and also state the problems with them, psx eboots, official and custom firmwares, homebrew, pc/mac utilities, development utilities, psx isos
    Sounds plain illegal lol

im going to use the code 431.322.12 internet privacy act signed by bill clinton in 95 to get around the legal problems

RainMotorsports is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

im going to use the code 431.322.12 internet privacy act signed by bill clinton in 95 to get around the legal problems
    A fake law which you easily find out by googling. But ill link the wikipedia article to make it easy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Privacy_Act

Blade_punk is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Just dont go posting it anywhere around here ;)

My opinion, dont make another PSP site. We already have stacks and stacks + your already on the best around

-Rock Station-
    PSN: Xsjado7

i agree im on the best but there isnt a site dedicated to psp emulation

sorry to bump this up but still wondered

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast