Thread: Pandora Battery not working on 4.01 M33-2?

BenRain is offline -Hacks Newbie

Is anyone else having a problem with their Pandora battery loading up Time Machine, DC, etc? After the update, I wanted to downgrade down to 3.80 to test something out, but found I wasn't able to. Battery inserted, LED came on as it normally does automatically, but instead of loading DC V4 (tried V5 as well) It went straight to the firmware on the PSP. I switched out my Time Machine Card and the same thing happened. I also formatted, and reinstalled both DC and Time Machine with no luck. Anyone else have a problem/solution?

johnthehun is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by BenRain
    Is anyone else having a problem with their Pandora battery loading up Time Machine, DC, etc? After the update, I wanted to downgrade down to 3.80 to test something out, but found I wasn't able to. Battery inserted, LED came on as it normally does automatically, but instead of loading DC V4 (tried V5 as well) It went straight to the firmware on the PSP. I switched out my Time Machine Card and the same thing happened. I also formatted, and reinstalled both DC and Time Machine with no luck. Anyone else have a problem/solution?
    MINES IS FINE M8

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Mines is working fine. Make sure you wrote the TimeMachine ipl to each and every one of your cards.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

BenRain is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild
    Mines is working fine. Make sure you wrote the TimeMachine ipl to each and every one of your cards.
    Yes I did, sadly ._.

Edit: I had to hold the button down as I put in the battery to get it to work (press it earlier) so I guess that's what was wrong! Works fine now.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Yes. Some ipls do make you hold a button down to boot to whatever.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter