Thread: PC remote Access on Psp?

C@ptain $pork is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi guys, I have recently got back into the psp hacking scene after over 3 years away. (The prospect of playing all of my ps1 games on the go was just too much to resist.)

Does any one know of a program for the psp to remotely access your PC ala playing ps3 on psp? It would be sweet to play my pc games on the go.

I think I have heard of a remote control function for pc to psp but is there a remote access over wifi program? Any help would be appreciated. :)

hardhat is offline Programmer -Hacks Enthusiast

Well, I don't know if you could play games remotely from your PSP, but have you looked at:

PSPVNC which is a remote client over TCP/IP?

It works great PC-PC and I'm sure it would give you the kind of thing you want to look at your PC from the PSP.

Well if that doesn't do the trick, I'm out of ideas.

My 2D homebrew | My 3D homebrew with Team Sushi. | My YouTube channel. | My Twitter
    Spoiler:

hardhat: F1 == help on Windows
    J697: oh I have never used the help, so I wouldnt know
    hardhat: so that's why you're always lost. :-P

gunman121 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

There is a new software, that allows you to play pc games on your ps3, but you have to be relativlty close as it streams it to it. Your ps3 also needs linux.

Here's a video demonstration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4cUl9WFv7g

and the article.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,147272/article.html
    Fat PSP: 1.50 OFW --> 2.80 OFW --> 3.50 OFW --> 3.80 OFW --> 3.90 OFW --> Pandora --> 3.71 m33 --> 3.90 m33 --> 4.01 m33 --> 5.00 m33-3
    Slim psp: 3.90 OFW --> Pandora --> Brick(Somehow?) --> DC v7 --> Still brick --> DC v7 format flash1 --> DC v5 --> 3.90 m33 --> 5.00m33-3

Robert is offline -Hacks God

You can use the Nethost drivers to play your PSP games over wifi, but probably not PC games. :/