Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Tactic Friends??

WinWithout4Knife is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hello, I'm new. I found this site online because I just got a PSP and the release of FFT. I am a huge Final Fantasy fan, and FFT was my all time favorite game. I played it a million times on Play Station almost a decade ago.

Anyway, I only have a few friends who have PSPs, none of which have FFT. I was reviewing the guide for setting your PSP to play online through Xlink Kai. I believe I could set it up and get it working. However, I was wondering if anyone has recently done this and would be interested in helping me set it up and playing some FFT things with me. I believe I have the necessary resources to set up Xlink correctly, I just don't want to go through all the trouble to find out that there is nobody in the PSP Arena trying to play FFT: The War of the Lions.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I really want to complete a bunch of the extra Co-Op missions and maybe even some of the Head-to-Head melee competition!

Thanks.

Exiled is offline -Hacks Veteran

Yo got wifi max, if not you need it in order to play online

Mask3d_Ninja is offline -Hacks Ninja

I'm gonna get a wifi max next week or the week after ass late, when i got it i will tell you ;)

.: PSP 3001A , GO & VITA :.
    ---> -=6.60-B9 & 6.20 OFW, 1.67 OFW =-

droe6 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I'm working on setting mine up right now.

But you couldn't hang with me. I've already cleared midlight's deep. Allll the way to Terminus.
    Interested in my games or my friends games?

www.galanovagames.com

WinWithout4Knife is offline -Hacks Newbie

Why would I need a Wifi Max? The Guide I read said you need Xlink Kai, a PSP, Wireless Router, and a Custom PSP/Xlink Kaid Router firmware.
    Source: http://www.psp-hacks.com/psp-online-gaming.php

As for hanging with you, I have beaten the game before. Anyway, I've only had it for like a week and I am in the middle of Chapter 3. Won't take long for me to get far enough to be able to mess around with some multiplayer stuff. But I guess if I absolutely NEED a Wifi Max that'll delay things quite a bit.

Robert is offline -Hacks God

You can't connect using a router unless you have a Linksys WRT54G series router, version 1-3 with custom firmware. You also can't connect to the internet with the same wifi card, so you do need an adapter. You have to get either the Planet Wifi Adapter(XP only) or Wifi Max.
    http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22057
    http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5649

Quote Originally Posted by WinWithout4Knife
    Why would I need a Wifi Max? The Guide I read said you need Xlink Kai, a PSP, Wireless Router, and a Custom PSP/Xlink Kaid Router firmware.
    Source: http://www.psp-hacks.com/psp-online-gaming.php
    Do you have one of those two routers? Because you can't use a router to connect with any others, like I said.

A Linksys WRT54G or WRT546S or Buffalo WBR-G54 wireless router

Guys use this

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/view...?id=135046&p=2

scroll down a bit, the perfect guide it worked for me and should for you guys as well, if any one is up for pro evo online tell me :twothumbs:

Mask3d_Ninja is offline -Hacks Ninja

nahh I still will get a Wifi Max, besides if I'm lucky I will have one in about $16.00 including shipping :mrgreen:

.: PSP 3001A , GO & VITA :.
    ---> -=6.60-B9 & 6.20 OFW, 1.67 OFW =-

Yeah wifi max is safer then flashing your router and bricking it. Wifi max is awesome

Robert is offline -Hacks God

I actually have the correct Linksys router. :twothumbs: Maybe I'll set it up, as I also have FF: Tactics.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast