Thread: new downgraders coming?

alan_morales6 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi, i REALLY want to hack my sony psp but there's a problem, my firmware version is 3.95 and i live in guatemala, there's no way I can buy a pandora battery or a datel akku and making a pandora battery physicaly seems TOO risky. So i think that my last chance is to wait for a downgrader for version 3.95 without pandora, Is someone working on it? Is it possible? thanx

RainMotorsports is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Possible maybe, working on it probably not and veen if they were chances are itll be forever if ever. Dont hold your breath if you do i garuntee you will die doing so.

I did the battery on my slim, sucesfful but no reversion. I use a Multi IPL to boot normal from the battery.

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

now that we have Pandora, no one is looking for exploits in newer firmwares, so there's virtually no chance of a new downgrader.

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

sorry your out of luck, unless u want to look for one yourself
    been gone awhile

Scotch is offline -Hacks Guru

If you have no other option, just crack it open and cut the pin! It looks hard but if you're careful and have a steady hand, it's dooable

RainMotorsports is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch
    If you have no other option, just crack it open and cut the pin! It looks hard but if you're careful and have a steady hand, it's dooable
    On a slim if ur gonna do it permenant its alot easier to cut the copper run leading to the pin and if u do it right theres a minor chance u can fix it with a #2 pencil when ur done.