Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Happen in the past?

Dariusc123456 is offline -Hacks Member

Hey everyone.

I know I can search this up on the internet but all I receive was that "he is a retard" other things.

What did this user "serafin" do in the past that affected everyone before pandora? I search on maxconsole.com fourms but not much luck.

Idc any someone close this thread or move it, all I really want is answers.

Have you ever want to use your computer away from your home? Do you wish you can have your desktop/laptop at the palm of your hand.

Comming soon within 2008, homebrew program call \"NetPlay\" which will allow you to use your computer where ever you go. Ether through Adhoc or Wifi, it can be done. All you need is a router, for wifi, or a wifi card/adapter for adhoc. Goto http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=146907 and learn more.

Rob S. is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

RainMotorsports is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

::cough retard ::cough::

Anyways this is funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Alex
    Despite i left the scene because i wanted to be safer and I was tired of some sh.it, you have not stopped of trying to link me with M33
    Sadly being before the reveal lol he had all kinds of lies in his own post.

THanks.
    Have you ever want to use your computer away from your home? Do you wish you can have your desktop/laptop at the palm of your hand.

Comming soon within 2008, homebrew program call \"NetPlay\" which will allow you to use your computer where ever you go. Ether through Adhoc or Wifi, it can be done. All you need is a router, for wifi, or a wifi card/adapter for adhoc. Goto http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=146907 and learn more.

Idk what to say anymore. Since that idiot did that, DAX got really serious. Man is someone pisses him off, im running for my life...

RainMotorsports is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

You dont have to say anything you could actually shut up?

Idk any information of dax, his name, nor any other information. Sorry about the flood post, my network is messing up ever since this storm last night. It might be doing this for awhile.

pspjoke is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dariusc123456
    Idk any information of dax, his name, nor any other information. Sorry about the flood post, my network is messing up ever since this storm last night. It might be doing this for awhile.
    dark-alex..

Quote Originally Posted by bbc
    A student from Spain, his hacker moniker derives from his real name, Alejandro, and a liking for all things gothic, he says. His interests are Japanese Manga comics and cats, but PSP hacking is his main hobby.

I think it is up to users to make the correct decisions about how to use my software
    Dark Alex
    PSP Hacker

"It takes up a good part of my spare time, more or less what some other people may spend watching TV," he said.

"I mainly do it because it is fun to research the internals of the operating system of a machine made by a big company. I am also against DRM (digital rights management - a type of electronic copy protection) in any of its forms, and against restrictions that make a device unable to show its true potential."

Who in the hell would should some type of information like that???

pspjoke is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dariusc123456
    Who in the hell would should some type of information like that???
    what? you need a joint?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast