Thread: NEW Despertar del Cementerio core in the works, for the new psp CPU

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

http://sceners.org/index.php?itemid=172
    As you might have already seen, there are some mobos (TA-088 ones, slim models) in where the IPL used for Despertar del Cementerio, Pandora and Time Machine therefore, doesn't work.

IPL can be still run from the Memory Stick, but just those that are signed by Sony, and not the ones that contain a different signature; a problem that will probably block the actual way of running your cfw's, as you couldn't even load on this NANDs the custom IPLs with different signature.

Even though, IPL is not the problem, but probably the mixed kernel of 1.50&&3.40, and it will be the best option to use a new kernel on Despertar del Cementerio future versions.

So, to sum up, new Dc version will not be released till the new Core and interface is finished. Please be patient :)
    VERY NEW Sliim psp that have a ta 088+the new CPU CANT BE HACK, at this time

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

jubrilaya is offline -Hacks Smarty

thanks 4 the info, this doesnt affect me cause the new CPU is only releas in japan right now
    Silver slim PSP with 3.90 M33-3
    My DCv5 Guide My PSP support website
    \"I\'m on fire now!!\" Crisis Core made me cry

Ultima_64 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Well that sucks, but hopefully it won't be too hard to hack. I'm sure Dark_Alex is well aware. Sigh, I miss being able to buy new phat PSPs.
    Modder for hire. Will fix bricked PSPs and anyone who wants their PSP downgrader. Message me for info.
    What sort of newb posts their PSP firmware history?* In any case running at 4.01 m33-2
    *Ok so maybe I forgot mine and that\'s the only thing preventing me from posting it, big deal. Leave me alone

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

but the new despertar del cementerio will still be a universal downgrader right it wont be specifically for these new slims?
    been gone awhile

RainMotorsports is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jubrilaya
    thanks 4 the info, this doesnt affect me cause the new CPU is only releas in japan right now
    Um considering the first post was a shop in the phillipines as said previously ASIA which japan happens to be a very tiny part of. But theyre could be one sitting on a shelf or a pallete in the states and we wont know it. Give it a month wait for someone to buy a blue psp.

Agent64 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

is there anyway to tell which slims have the new TA-088 motherboards yet?
    Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

rank increases after 980 post

Dariusc123456 is offline -Hacks Member

You wont be able to write to the battery via cfw. You will have to hardmod the psp battery everytime.

Edit:

Or is that Ta-85v2
    Have you ever want to use your computer away from your home? Do you wish you can have your desktop/laptop at the palm of your hand.

Comming soon within 2008, homebrew program call \"NetPlay\" which will allow you to use your computer where ever you go. Ether through Adhoc or Wifi, it can be done. All you need is a router, for wifi, or a wifi card/adapter for adhoc. Goto http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=146907 and learn more.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Agent64
    You won't be able to flash [period]

Quote Originally Posted by Agent64
    You won't be able to flash [period]

Quote Originally Posted by Dariusc123456
    You wont be able to write to the battery via cfw. You will have to hardmod the psp battery everytime.

Edit:

Or is that Ta-85v2
    The TA-085v2 and the TA-085v3 aka the TA-088 doesn't allow it. Now, what I would dub the TA-088v2 won't allow flashing either on top of blocked ipl writing.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter