Thread: Batteries?

ZikenDendou is offline -Hacks Newbie

hi, i'm wondering...i just saw a current batteries for psp slim and was wondering wat the highest mhp it can contain?

i was asking cuz i saw a batteries at PlaynTrade for $19.79 and it was a 2400mhp...should i get it or not?

RainMotorsports is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Ive never seen that high for the slim. The stock and Datel Max batterys are 1200. The sony extended battery is 2200 mah but thats the same size as the phat battery and it requires the cover kit that comes with it.

Depending on physcial size it could go a few amps but i havent seen any for the slim over 2200 mah and for the phat the X2's are 3600 i think.

maybe i posted it wrong...2200mah? should i? it only 19.79...

RainMotorsports is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ZikenDendou
    maybe i posted it wrong...2200mah? should i? it only 19.79...
    I dunno up to you wither way sounds like its probably aftermarket make sure it FITS the slim not just works with it as phat and extended batterys work with the PSP but need the battery cover. The official sony unit is like 40+ and it just got discontinued it came with 2 battery doors for the slim.

Dunno about the one ur looking at but if it fits stock packaging (which i doubt) then might be worth it.

it might does...i saw it at PlayNTrade store...i also saw it at GamePlay...EBgames/Gamestop aren't selling it anymore...

Chedderknight is offline -Hacks Newbie

your best bet is to go out and find the Extended Life Battery Kit, its about 43 after taxes, but its worth it, AFAIK its the only reliable 2200mah in the market, I'm at 64% on my slim and i still got about 6-7 hours left. (<- max volume/2nd Brightness)

zergslayer69 is offline -Hacks Smarty

Better hurry with them batteries. I called 7 gamestop stores, only 1 had the battery in stock. And it was already opened. But I got a 10% off because of that. Everything else was there and intact. Battery life seems to be about what I'm expecting and a little more.