Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP 3000 Announced

zub
    zub is offline -Hacks Newbie

pfft! lock my thread and start your own? whats the matter cant hack that i got the news in first :P

impakt55 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Wow, didn't expect this

Buh-Buhh is offline -Hacks Newbie

oh.. c'mon guys.. it aint tat bad actually.. with the new screen and a mic... xDDD

slaphappygamer is offline -Hacks Guru

lol, the psp is the new ipod. i woulndt get this yet. more colors are gonna trickle in, a different console color every month or so. maybe sony will bundle this the 8gb stick? also, i wonder if the wifi is still as weak as ever? :rolleyes:

....and LOL at the improved umd lens, really, who uses those anymore?
    my psp is my bitch

steveowashere is offline -Hacks Smarty

I think the new bigger screen is a great improvement, but the mic is proibily gonna suck just like the DS's mic. I think sony should do something about the piece of crap they call a web browser. I guess i'll get one if its hackable.
    Support Dark Alex! Get custom firmware and more here -----> Dark Alex\'s Home Page <-----

tony5607 is offline -Hacks Veteran

I still think the Pandora is WAY better than the PSP 3000

Edit: WOW at the PSP 3000 screen. :)

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

I wonder if buying a screen replacement is an option someday. I would just like the screen and the already hacked slim I have.

Also I DO NOT want this one to get hacked. The developers always talk about the potential of the PSP but don't want to do anything about it because of the piracy issue. If it is not hacked and it takes a considerable amount of the market share then I guarantee we will all see a noticeable improvement in the quality of games that will come out for it. Hints why I would rather just have a screen replacement so i can still be a pirate.

Nathanias is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Jsamp
    I wonder if buying a screen replacement is an option someday. I would just like the screen and the already hacked slim I have.

Also I DO NOT want this one to get hacked. The developers always talk about the potential of the PSP but don't want to do anything about it because of the piracy issue. If it is not hacked and it takes a considerable amount of the market share then I guarantee we will all see a noticeable improvement in the quality of games that will come out for it. Hints why I would rather just have a screen replacement so i can still be a pirate.
    lol good idea XD
    Proud beta tester of both FuSa and BOXHEAD: PSP STYLE

TrogdorOmega is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Unfortunately they prolly couldn't do that, as that would require you to intentionally void your warranty. It'd be a catch-22 of sorts.

triple-sevenz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

the screen does look better i guess but the only reason i bought a slim in the first place was because my phat's analog stick broke and it was unable to be fixed. now add a second analog stick and the processing power to run ps2 games and i might get one lol.
    People who spend time to correct other people's grammar and spelling on the internet have no life.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast