Thread: The Future Of Psp

.J.I.A.M. is offline -Hacks Newbie

As time has pass we have seen many modifications to the psp, and also we have found its limitation
    and then it just occurred to me. We have manage to modify the system in unimaginable ways, we have developed
    software and even hardware for it. but then again we found its limitation.
    The psp has in deep great potential and it opened the door to a whole new level of gaming and hacking and this
    brought about developers such as Acid Mods, Dark Alex, and many more. there for this brings me to my proposal.
    I believe that with your help we can bring together the best of this designers, developers, and engineers or future engineers
    and take the psp to a new level; not by modifying the current psp but by using it as the basics for creating a whole new
    gaming platform.
    I know that what i said may be hard to do and many may even think it is impossible, but we have done the impossible before
    and if we manage to bring this people together we would have gathered the knowledge and experience require for this project
    to become a reality.

Now is your game, your choice.

to learn more about this feel free to post your response, i would like to gather a team to start this project, so if you have the require knowledge, confidence, and like challenges pls answer to this post

Thank you.

.J.I.A.M. is offline -Hacks Newbie

How about a portable entertaining device with
    -touch screen?
    -hidden controls
    -build in camera
    -at lease 80 gig hard drive
    -capable of playing any video file with out changing its format
    -capable of emulate practically any system
    currently the technology for all this exist, its just that big companies only like to sell it in steps
    to make more money.

instant is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by .J.I.A.M.
    How about a portable entertaining device with
    -touch screen?
    -hidden controls
    -build in camera
    -at lease 80 gig hard drive
    -capable of playing any video file with out changing its format
    -capable of emulate practically any system
    currently the technology for all this exist, its just that big companies only like to sell it in steps
    to make more money.
    We call that a LAPTOP.

Also, Don't double post.

gunman121 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

As time has pass we have seen many modifications to the psp, and also we have found its limitation
    and then it just occurred to me. We have manage to modify the system in unimaginable ways, we have developed
    The psp has in deep great potential and it opened the door to a whole new level of gaming and hacking and this
    brought about developers such as Acid Mods, Dark Alex, and many more. there for this brings me to my proposal.
    I believe that with your help we can bring together the best of this designers, developers, and engineers or future engineers
    and take the psp to a new level; not by modifying the current psp but by using it as the basics for creating a whole new
    gaming platform.
    I know that what i said may be hard to do and many may even think it is impossible, but we have done the impossible before
    and if we manage to bring this people together we would have gathered the knowledge and experience require for this project
    to become a reality.

to learn more about this feel free to post your response, i would like to gather a team to start this project, so if you have the require knowledge, confidence, and like challenges pls answer to this post

Thank you.
    I'm sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but the only person who could do this is a big comany. Here's the reason why.

1. Funding: Who is going to fund these people with thousands of dollars for each piece of hardware, and who's going to buy it so they can modify it and then mass produce this ''new psp'

2. programmers: Getting a team of programmers and engineers would be very hard to do if they'e not working for a company. They would all have to move close to each other, which again takes alot of money.

3. copyright laws. I don't think sony would be to happy about this, for one if the psp-hackers were doing this they could very easily go after them.

It's a cool idea, but only big companies with alot of money can make systems like this.
    Fat PSP: 1.50 OFW --> 2.80 OFW --> 3.50 OFW --> 3.80 OFW --> 3.90 OFW --> Pandora --> 3.71 m33 --> 3.90 m33 --> 4.01 m33 --> 5.00 m33-3
    Slim psp: 3.90 OFW --> Pandora --> Brick(Somehow?) --> DC v7 --> Still brick --> DC v7 format flash1 --> DC v5 --> 3.90 m33 --> 5.00m33-3

instant is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by gunman121
    gaming platform.
    to become a reality.

Thank you.
    I'm sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but the only person who could do this is a big comany. Here's the reason why.

1. Funding: Who is going to fund these people with thousands of dollars for each piece of hardware, and who's going to buy it so they can modify it and then mass produce this ''new psp'

2. programmers: Getting a team of programmers and engineers would be very hard to do if they'e not working for a company. They would all have to move close to each other, which again takes alot of money.

3. copyright laws. I don't think sony would be to happy about this, for one if the psp-hackers were doing this they could very easily go after them.

It's a cool idea, but only big companies with alot of money can make systems like this.
    You also forgot that what he's asking for is A FUCKING LAPTOP WITH A TOUCH SCREEN.

Scotch is offline -Hacks Guru

never say never

sounds cool but unrealistic

gunman121 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Scotch

never say never

sounds cool but unrealistic
    umm.... I never did say never..lol...
    Fat PSP: 1.50 OFW --> 2.80 OFW --> 3.50 OFW --> 3.80 OFW --> 3.90 OFW --> Pandora --> 3.71 m33 --> 3.90 m33 --> 4.01 m33 --> 5.00 m33-3
    Slim psp: 3.90 OFW --> Pandora --> Brick(Somehow?) --> DC v7 --> Still brick --> DC v7 format flash1 --> DC v5 --> 3.90 m33 --> 5.00m33-3

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

man there is one its called the pandora

yea i kno computer renderd picture but look at the specs
    * ARM® Cortex™-A8 CPU running Linux<---600-900mhz
    * 800×480 4.3″ 16.7 million color touchscreen LCD
    * OpenGL 2.0 ES compliant 3D hardware
    * Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
    * Dual SDHC card slots
    * Dual analog and digital gaming controls
    * 43 button QWERTY and numeric keypad
    * TV output
    * High Speed USB Host