Thread: Planning to buy a Slim PSP

Sep0 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Planning to buy a Slim PSP

from amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PSP-Slim-and...2017816&sr=8-1

I know it's kind of expensive but I just wanted an older model of Slim that's already hacked. The newer models are already out in the UK retail stores.

The problem is that I don't know if this one from amazon is what I want.

However, it says:

# ASIN: B000TV12Z2
    # Product Dimensions: 191 g
    # Release Date: 14 Sep 2007

Is this the right one? I can't seem to contact the seller somehow.

Thanks for any advice.

amrish is offline -Hacks Smarty

well i would assume amazons stocks are replenished pretty often so i would probably assume that they stock the latest unpandorable psps. so i would probably say to get it off ebay. you can get it a lot cheaper and they'll almost always be hackable. Ive bought about 3 off there without any problem.
    PSP Slim: 5.50 GEN-D3
    PSP Brite: 5.03 MHU + 5.03 GEN-C
    PSPgo: Version 6.20

Quote Originally Posted by amrish View Post
    well i would assume amazons stocks are replenished pretty often so i would probably assume that they stock the latest unpandorable psps. so i would probably say to get it off ebay. you can get it a lot cheaper and they'll almost always be hackable. Ive bought about 3 off there without any problem.
    If that was the case, wouldn't they have to update the product's detail on the page?

and as for eBay, well, I've had bad experience with it. Was scammed and I don't trust buying used stuff.

So, let's say, assuming if the detail (07 sep) is accurate, it's the right one? Below TA model or something, I forget.

true-tq is offline -Hacks Newbie

To my knowledge that release date is just an indicator of when the psp slim was first available they do that with most DVD's, Music and Games so i wouldn't rely on that. as the unhackable slims and hackable slims are both still psp 2000 there's is no sure way of knowing which one you buy.

about a month ago i bought a ceramic white psp core pack from play.com and it had a v1 motherboard. i figured as the black colour is more popular the chances of me getting a v2 with the white option was better as there was less chance stock was replenished. i would suggest you find out the refund policies of both sites order from one of them and before you open it check the code on the box with this guide from ryu

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f117...ox-by-t223726/

and it will pretty much tell you if you have a hackable psp or not. hope this helped

hm.............

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

The PSP was released during its first month. It has the TA-085, its hackable.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter