Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What did the cashier say to you when you asked about serial code.....?

rpapi12 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default What did the cashier say to you when you asked about serial code.....?

Well if you want to get the right slim for homebrew now u need to know the serial code now

I imagine if I worked their and didn't know about homebrew and handed the guy the psp he examines it and asks for a different box i'd think that was pretty stange lol

anyone do this yet what was the employees reaction to you for serial codes lol

ZikenDendou is offline -Hacks Newbie

they get suspicious or ask me why

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

I get the "why?" and tell them it shouldn't matter I'm a paying customer.

BCman is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

yup, i just told them to do there job and pass me another.
    then told the guy next to me about hacking it and getting free games...

RainMotorsports is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I get the "why?" and tell them it shouldn't matter I'm a paying customer.
    Well the only real issue is if they have them all on the counter at once. Wasnt two long ago a couple snatched some keys and stole a few from a walmart. If you can phrase your request in such a way that youd like to see one at a time to check the box then its not so bad.

But do american onces even have the letter? I have an 088v1 and have not seen a letter or a label anything like the one in the thread on it. Myne is the same core packaging as they all are here in the US.

EDIT - BCman part of their job is theft prevention. Id like a customer to get ignorant with me, been working fast food too long and id like to fckn stab some customers for fckn opening their mouth. One of these days I shall, I'll grab a butchers knife and jack someones s*** up and enjoy every last second that remains of their life.
    Last edited by RainMotorsports; 09-23-2008 at 12:56 AM.

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by BCman View Post
    yup, i just told them to do there job and pass me another.
    then told the guy next to me about hacking it and getting free games...
    Don't take it the wrong way, BCman. I like you, I really do. But I hate customers who are dicks.

Anyways, whenever I'm bored at work, I'll check the packaging on some Slims to see if they're hackable or not. It's weird. Some boxes will have letters, while others won't. It was teh same way back when Fats were still out.

BCman is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

o, dont get me wrong, i wasnt a dick about it, i just wasnt about to explain myself to a walmart employee(no offense to those of u that might be one of them or be in the situation like this), its just none of their business and should they get pissy ive learned to speak with a manager who will bend over backwards to make amends.

bottom line is, im a paying customer so im right their wrong.(sucks doesnt it)

Theft protection? i pay for it, what i do with it has nothing to do with them, they work at walmart, not sony, who are they to tell me what i can do and cant do with what i buy.
    Its like buying a computer, do u ask what the customer is gonna be doing with it?( i would hope no cause its none of their god dam business, thats my personal business and now ur invading my rights and freedom)
    Or like buying a car, is the salesman gonna give a shit if u speed or break traffic laws, hell no, its all about making the sale and making money.

i feel for u guys, i could never work and deal with the general public, specialy the dicks, but somebodys gotta do it and if it ticks u off that much, why the hell are u still doing it?
    change careers its not to late....

Dont mean to offend anyone( i really dont) but u guys sounded very american right there.(and dont take that personally.)
    edit: and i DONT want a big fiasco/debate/thread war over this.
    Last edited by BCman; 09-23-2008 at 01:22 AM.

Mask3d_Ninja is offline -Hacks Ninja

I agree with you bc, so I'm thinking a way to to tell them nicely to give me another "box" but ill say like you bc....maybe.

.: PSP 3001A , GO & VITA :.
    ---> -=6.60-B9 & 6.20 OFW, 1.67 OFW =-

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I would tell them that I have a recovery program in case the psp bricks instead of bringing it back and that the recovery program works on certain models, be nice about it, most times, they will allow it, hate assholes as well, especially being a store manager (I'm a store manager for Safeway)
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

Mask3d_Ninja is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 117 View Post
    I would tell them that I have a recovery program in case the psp bricks instead of bringing it back and that the recovery program works on certain models, be nice about it, most times, they will allow it, hate assholes as well, especially being a store manager (I'm a store manager for Safeway)
    cool, any more suggestions? I woul like to get as much as I can to later buy the right one

.: PSP 3001A , GO & VITA :.
    ---> -=6.60-B9 & 6.20 OFW, 1.67 OFW =-

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast