Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Doing a Speech on PSP

InfamousFoxhound is offline -Hacks Smarty

Default Doing a Speech on PSP

In my speech class which is a college class, my assignment was to present an informative speech on anything; it can range from how to cook waffles to how to change a tire. Ive chosen a topic on how to hack a psp. I have a hacked psp myself and i already know how to do it but i wanted to know interesting applications that would catch the attention of my classmates. I know the GPS is pretty cool and comes in very handy but i would like to know how else a hacked psp can be useful and what interesting uses a female can do with it. I would greatly appreciate the help.

Fudgecakes

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

do you have a phat?

if so, make use of the IR port. turn on the TV or something.

theEvilOne is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Xitherun View Post
    do you have a phat?

if so, make use of the IR port. turn on the TV or something.
    That would be awesome in a presentation.

@InfamousFoxHound: just an idea, bring a ps1 and a game, show it, then play the ps1 game on the psp or something. idk
    Can't think of anything else.
    GPS is useful.
    uhm, that's about it.
    or if you have one of those RC helicopters you can try to use the psp to control it, I forget what it's called. Picooz or something.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

If you have a Slim, you can show off the TV Out feature. From there, you can show off the XMB, and the theme.

If you have a laptop in which you can install drivers to, you can also mess around with RemoteJoy, and demonstrate its use in games, etc. (One guy had RemoteJoy working and did a live webcast of it)

There's tons of ideas that you can do. Show off emulators as well.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

igotapencil is offline -Hacks Titan

It can be used as a Calculator, Dictionary, alarm clock and many other things.
    PSP Firmware 5.00M33-6 Get Money™

Chopper City, all day.

Haxxor is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Be sure to explain pandora.

coaxes fellow dashhackers to follow

InfamousFoxhound is offline -Hacks Smarty

Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate this. I've got a phat but im going to borrow my nephew's and show the tv output. All your suggestions were very helpful and i greatly appreciate it

Fudgecakes

gregerson316 is offline -Hacks Guru

And IRshell/NervOS
    WHERE WRESTLING MATTERS!

ONEDEADLYVENOM is offline GameBoot King -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousFoxhound View Post
    In my speech class which is a college class, my assignment was to present an informative speech on anything; it can range from how to cook waffles to how to change a tire. Ive chosen a topic on how to hack a psp. I have a hacked psp myself and i already know how to do it but i wanted to know interesting applications that would catch the attention of my classmates. I know the GPS is pretty cool and comes in very handy but i would like to know how else a hacked psp can be useful and what interesting uses a female can do with it. I would greatly appreciate the help.

Okay brace urself for a long drawn out answer of some of the things I would do to WOW THEM !

Tools Needed or recommended and that I personally have or had so I know they work!

1 Laptop or pc , so u can maybe show n demonstrate the hacking process.
    3 psp's which would include:
    1 sony ofw on 4.05 , to be pandorized later on in ur presentation.
    2 cfw 4.01m33-2 psp's , 1 being a phat with the 1.50 addon btw and the other a slim!

1 stereo or sorta large speaker system or sound device that would allow what ur psp is playing or doing to be seen or heard examples would be 2 use the tv out feature of the slim, or for sound my I recommend this for sound so that they can hear this loud n clear GO HERE TO SEE PREVIEW N REASONABLE PRICE, btw this item used to be $199.00 at Best buys n gamestop it can still be bought at 39.99 at the places also if u cant wait for that deal here!.

Have the 2 cfw psp pack with some cool ctf themes and if ur not scared custom flash themes on them so when u go to the original theme in the xmb it becomes the theme thats on ur flash !

Begin ur lecture by passing the sony ofw 4.05 psp around , make sure u have some music or movies, pics and a umd game in it , thats to show them the regular un hacked psp features!

Be prepared for the random class clown to try to make u look like a feeble geek by him saying summin like " Hey my lil sis n cuzn has a psp like this n aint nuttin special , ur trying to show us"...........LOL at him and pop out them pimping cfw psp's , that will shut him up when he sees u start ur real presentation!

For more wow factor have some of us here in the forums make cintros and extended gameboots that could even have coldboots that say n u hear audio summin like this " WELCOME CLASS OF 2008 TO INFAMOUS FOXHOUNDS HACKING PSP PRESENTATION" thats long but thats just an idea to which I am willing to help u make if u need the help just ask !

Make sure that u have the phat cfw psp on 3.90m33-4 with the 1.50 addon, so that u can show off the cool things "IRSHELL 390" can do. Like the remote features that every1 pointed out already n so forth , so turn on n off a tv or cable box change the channel u know the drill just impress them... :-)

Use the slim to show the tv out capabilities while playing music , games movies , viewing pics...Always start of with ur default cfw flash theme that u got made or put together by some willing members here on hacks n move on to the ctf themes of choice as the lecture progresses so that can keep their attention a bit !

Show them some homebrew apps like"ROSETTA SHARD" or "nihongo o narau" that teach how to speak italian n japanese respectively n many more languages!

"Bookr-Book Reader'' for reading ebooks n pdf files etc well u get my drift !

I love that topic u have chosen if there is any way I can help please ask .please do n I am sure lotsa of the other guys here can do so also so go forth n make us proud !

ODV out!

NEED ANY HELP FROM ME FIND ME HERE
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f134...quest-t221410/
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

maybe show some emulators? Old school games will probably amaze some people.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast