Thread: good place to buy PSP's online?

Nothingface420 is offline Theme Developer -Hacks Veteran

Default good place to buy PSP's online?

What's a good place to buy PSP's online?

I either want the blue madden PSP or the red God of War PSP, I haven't decided.
    I would buy the new PSP 3000, but who knows when or if it will be hacked.

Last edited by Nothingface420; 11-06-2008 at 01:00 AM.

yenracer is offline -Hacks Member

i would get this, pretty good price but i dont know if you can tell what motherboard it has. i think it'll be around 144 plus tax where ever it applies.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...471&lid=566643

apply the code PWXNZVNDRWWX1P and its free shipping too.

but if you get the motherboard that cant be hack, i'm pretty sure DAlex will hack it pretty soon, it's just a matter of time.

good luck with your search.

mrcool351 is offline -Hacks Newbie

You should get the DAXTER bundle from Amazon.com . It comes with the hackable mobo.

Quote Originally Posted by yenracer View Post
    i would get this, pretty good price but i dont know if you can tell what motherboard it has. i think it'll be around 144 plus tax where ever it applies.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...471&lid=566643

apply the code PWXNZVNDRWWX1P and its free shipping too.

but if you get the motherboard that cant be hack, i'm pretty sure DAlex will hack it pretty soon, it's just a matter of time.

good luck with your search.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcool351 View Post
    You should get the DAXTER bundle from Amazon.com . It comes with the hackable mobo.
    I think I might get this one http://www.amazon.com/PSP-Limited-Ma...5994371&sr=8-4

I'm going get the blue Madden PSP or the red God of War PSP
    I'm still thinking about getting the PSP 3000, but it's possible it may never get hacked

The blue madden PSP can be hacked correct?
    Last edited by Nothingface420; 11-06-2008 at 07:23 PM.

yenracer is offline -Hacks Member

again, like i said, you can't tell what motherboard you'll get if you buy it online because you can't look at the box. that is a risk you have to take if you buy it online and you might get the newer motherboard which can't be hack at the moment.

if you buy the blue or red version, buy it at one of the electronics store so you can physically see the package and look for some numbers. these numbers pertain to what motherboard they are. just search a thread by ryu to identify these letters and numbers.

welll good luck, that deal i sent you was good but you cant tell if it'll have the new mb.

Quote Originally Posted by yenracer View Post
    again, like i said, you can't tell what motherboard you'll get if you buy it online because you can't look at the box. that is a risk you have to take if you buy it online and you might get the newer motherboard which can't be hack at the moment.

if you buy the blue or red version, buy it at one of the electronics store so you can physically see the package and look for some numbers. these numbers pertain to what motherboard they are. just search a thread by ryu to identify these letters and numbers.

welll good luck, that deal i sent you was good but you cant tell if it'll have the new mb.
    Yes it was a good deal

I know the God of War PSP can be hacked unless they remade them with the new motherboard.

I looked at a few local stores & they didn't have the blue or red PSP's in stock, thats why I was looking online.

anyways thanks for the help