Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Havent received my Pandora Battery yet.

Cobalt is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Havent received my Pandora Battery yet.

I ordered one of those things from a place called wholesale-elite.

http://www.wholesale-elite.com/

I ordered it on the 7th, and they gave me a tracking number, but I'll be damned if there isn't anyway to actually use the number (No order status section). Anyway its exactly a week later, they said that it should take 2 to 3 business days and its still not here. I emailed the guy on there to ask him how to go about tracking my order and didn't get a response back.

Am I to assume I'v been had? Luckily it wasn't that expensive but still the fact remains...

Fd! is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

O_o . ????????????

Ok! I figured out how to track it through paypal! Got the battery today! Yay! Now, its time to format the old memory stick.

Dran is offline -Hacks Newbie

You know, they arn't that difficult to make..

I guess it doesn't matter now, seeing as you have already bought one.

Let the good times roll..

Warbird is offline -Hacks Smarty

Cobalt, can you give an update on if the battery works? I'm thinking of getting one from them. @ Dran, while they may be easy to make, this is $7 while I'm looking at spending a decent amount more if I bought one myself.

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Warbird View Post
    @ Dran, while they may be easy to make, this is $7 while I'm looking at spending a decent amount more if I bought one myself.
    If you know someone already running CFW then you can convert and restore you own battery with 2 clicks of the X button

if you don't then buying one for $7 is a good option

Quote Originally Posted by jibbz View Post
    If you know someone already running CFW then you can convert and restore you own battery with 2 clicks of the X button

if you don't then buying one for $7 is a good option
    I wish I did know someone with a hacked PSP. But since I don't $7 isn't too bad and if I every accidentally brick mine I can fix it with the battery. Not a bad deal if the Battery actually works.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbird View Post
    Cobalt, can you give an update on if the battery works? I'm thinking of getting one from them. @ Dran, while they may be easy to make, this is $7 while I'm looking at spending a decent amount more if I bought one myself.
    The one I got seemed to only hold a charge for about 5 to 10 minutes. I would assume that is because its only designed for the sole purpose of uploading the CFW and thats about it (easily ailed by the use of your ac adapter). Anyway it worked out great. I'm sure hard modding the battery wouldn't have been all that complicated but it just seemed easier to me to just order a pre-fab, then I could have my regular battery and a pandora so I could just switch back and fourth if I had to rather than taking the time to disassemble it and put it back to normal.

Anyway got my SNES9x on there and I'm enjoyin me some CronoTrigger.

The one you really do not need to buy is the magic stick. You can create an MMS in about 5 minutes with a regular mem stick. Not hard at all. Scorpus'es walkthrough came in very handy.
    Last edited by Cobalt; 11-16-2008 at 07:36 PM.

ZenRequiem is offline -Hacks Newbie

I'm having the same problem as well.. the difference is I purchased the 8 GB kit with Blue LED battery for $49.99 + shipping, bringing the grand total to around $58.00. I ordered on the 7th of December, and it is now the morning of the 19th.. I'm just wondering if I should be worried. The tracking number provided just states that USPS was notified to expect the package on the 11th, but shipping shouldn't take this long, right? Has anyone else had any sort of experience with Wholesale-Elite.com? Should I be worried, or just give it a few more days?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenRequiem View Post
    I'm having the same problem as well.. the difference is I purchased the 8 GB kit with Blue LED battery for $49.99 + shipping, bringing the grand total to around $58.00. I ordered on the 7th of December, and it is now the morning of the 19th.. I'm just wondering if I should be worried. The tracking number provided just states that USPS was notified to expect the package on the 11th, but shipping shouldn't take this long, right? Has anyone else had any sort of experience with Wholesale-Elite.com? Should I be worried, or just give it a few more days?
    Give it some time. From what you said it didn't ship until at least the 11th. With all the holiday mail a delay should be expected.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast