Thread: Help with making a Pandora Battery.

Davidk19 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Help with making a Pandora Battery.

Hi, I'm new so if this thread is in the wrong section or if i'm breaking any rules just tell me or can a mod just move the thread.

I have a psp fat with official software 3.95.

Ok so for the past month or so I've been thinking of modding my PSP and i've read a few guides off the site and i have a question.

I was going through this guide and it talked about creating a Pandora's battery. Since I dont have access to a v1.50 PSP that I was interested to know if I used this HardMod method (http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f133...9/#post1084295) would it work on my current v3.95 psp and after i did that would i need to install files onto the battery?

Davidk19 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk19 View Post
    Hi, I'm new so if this thread is in the wrong section or if i'm breaking any rules just tell me or can a mod just move the thread.

I have a psp fat with official software 3.95.

Ok so for the past month or so I've been thinking of modding my PSP and i've read a few guides off the site and i have a question.

I was going through this guide and it talked about creating a Pandora's battery. Since I dont have access to a v1.50 PSP that I was interested to know if I used this HardMod method (http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f133...9/#post1084295) would it work on my current v3.95 psp and after i did that would i need to install files onto the battery?
    Edit just noticed wrong section. Let this thread die please.

cheewongken is offline -Hacks Veteran

mods can move the thread you know....

>> Has left the PSP scene. (But still visits!)