Thread: newby wants screen/video capture for 5.00m33-3?

anakinryu is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default newby wants screen/video capture for 5.00m33-3?

so sorry i'm just a newby here, can someone help me install screen/video capture on my psphat 5.00m33-3, or point me to a thread or post. i looked at the tutorial and i did'nt see any in there. if its possible to work on psx games via popsloader, would be appreciated very much. i only have a limited time being online, so please helpme, i'll try to check this post everyday if i could. Thank's very much to those that will help/comment in advance.

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

u can use remotejoy but for that u need to be able to use the computer remotejoy does both photo and vid capture, if u only have the psp u can use cfe (custom firmware extender) but it only has a screenshot function, but as far as im aware none of them work on pops so sorry
    been gone awhile

Erland is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

SV.Capture.v05

Find that program....it will give you screenshot ability and it has the ability to make gif's like capturing 5-10 second screenshot's of games and such.
    Modded/Downgraded: Classics:65 | Slims:34 | UnBricked:6

PSP Classic Black = TA-079v1 - 4.01 M33-2 | PSP Slim Silver = TA-085v1 - 4.01 M33

Krunchy is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by almost View Post
    u can use remotejoy but for that u need to be able to use the computer remotejoy does both photo and vid capture, if u only have the psp u can use cfe (custom firmware extender) but it only has a screenshot function, but as far as im aware none of them work on pops so sorry
    I'm still pretty fresh on the PSP, so I'm not sure what CFE is, but RemoteJoyLite works fine with pops. Run a line from the headphone jack to your mic and use your favorite PC recording software and voila!

HyperHacker is offline Programmer -Hacks Enthusiast

Is there a RemoteJoyLite for Linux?
    >> PSP-2001 running 5.00m33-6, 4GB Lexar memory stick