Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ..Help a guy out...

Mellon Head is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Unhappy ..Help a guy out...

Recently back on the seen..Couldn't wait to get back on here..Picked up an amazing phat, pretty much never been used, off of a buddy of mine...Saw version 3.50 and hoped for the best on here..I wasn't surprised when I saw DaX's 3.50 downgrader. But what!? I need a copy of Lumines? Ok, no problem....Oh.. It is a problem!! No where to be seen within 2 hours of where I live. Ok.. I remembered something about a universal debricker slash downgrader!! Totally forgot about that!! No problem..Oh wait..What kind of battery is this? Apparently the only one with no guide on how to hard mod a pandora battery..Shucks..I'll go to Wal-mart and get another battery..I saw a guy pandora a slim battery to use on a phat psp..But hold on, Wal mart sold the last of their batteries to all the army guys........ Merry Christmas PSP-HACKS.COM!!

Seriously though..Help a guy out!! I need Lumines..Just for 30 seconds..then I'll send it back

Last edited by Mellon Head; 12-22-2008 at 04:51 AM.

Fd! is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Its cheaper to buy a pandora batt online than to borrow and pay for the shipping of lumines, its like pandora is like $7usd online.

ill set up pay pal and ordered a copy of the greatest hits off ebay..45$ canadian..i still want the pandora battery though because i will be flashing around.. its not like it used to be with flashing.. i brick is no problem..its so awsome..maybe someone can show me where i can order a phat and a slim pandora..omg i cant wait till lumines comes though..

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

dude like he said just order a pandora off the net for 7 bucks. (8 actually) http://www.pandorasales.com/ or if u live in the newmarket ontario area u can come use my pandora. also if u buy one from the store try to get a extended life one. the superstore carries them. also if u know someone with CFW they can turn ur batt into a pandora batt. if your current batt has glue stuff on the chips then it cant be hard modded pandoraized if it dosent take a pic (or scan in a scanner) and pot the pic and ill tell u what pin to lift
    Last edited by Mick; 12-26-2008 at 02:39 AM.

i live in ontario...an hour away from ottawa...what about you

45 min north of toronto. also check my last post i edited some stuff into the end

Thanks for all your help. I've done my research though. i just tried to go to that site. i have a pay pal account but i can only pay with echeques. they dont accept. ill stick with lumines. i still need a battery tho. maybe you can order one and sell it to me on ebay with pay pal. lol... i need a pandora battery as well tho too

i have no money on my paypal right now and it will take 8 business days to add some. if u can send a echeck to my paypal will it transfer to normal paypal funds and i can just buy it for u from that site and ship it straight to ur house? i wouldint scam u and ull have my paypal info, and if it helps i got nearly 3000 posts on sistersite ps3-hacks under Mick.

Fd! is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

you can trust mickoc, he is cool.

cheewongken is offline -Hacks Veteran

wait, some lumines are patched already to fight the exploit...

>> Has left the PSP scene. (But still visits!)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast