Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to say thanks to this community

DreadXIII is offline -Hacks Newbie

Talking Just wanted to say thanks to this community

Wow you guys, the amount of useful information on this sight is mind blowing. I bought my first PSP this weekend, a 3000, it couldn't be modded, which I learned that from this site. Not to mention the scan lines were terrible. So I took that back, got my money refunded and ran all over Sacramento trying to find a modable PSP. Because over the holidays every last 2001 that was modable had been sold. I ended up finding a used 2007, all white and in really good condition(most used PSPs are hammered), with the TA-085 mobo(I assume that's the mobo since I was able to make a pandora battery with it). Got it home, charged it to full, made a MMS, then hardmodded my battery. Got 4.01 M33-2 installed and I'm now running a bunch of emulators, and got my old PSX games going without having to buy a PS3. All of this from reading the Tutorials on these forums. I registered on these forums just to say thanks to the guys that compiled all this information in one spot and made it so that almost anyone that's willing to pull their head out of their ass and read about something can do it.

Thank you!

Much <3 to this community and adjoined sights.

~Dread

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

welcome to PSP-Hacks. [:

also, kudos for doing it all on your own. You're already way ahead of every single noob posting in Help.

popopola is offline -Hacks Guru

haha I felt the same way when I got my first PSP last year.
    I owe a lot to this site for helping me out, I'm glad it helped you out the same way.

______________The Sons of a Battlecry_____________

DreadXIII is offline -Hacks Newbie

I just wish I had researched all this before I bought the 3000, I was thinking to my self, "Well.. I can wait, they'll hack it" but the 2000 is better bottom line, the scanlines on the 3000 blow, hard. And who uses the mic anyways? Oh and only way I got my money back for bringing in an opened 3000 was that I charmed the girl doing returns and had her laughing and distracted so she credited back my account instead of store credit, which would of been bad since all they had in stock were uncrakable 2000s and 3000s. Yay for social hacking. ~.^

mugendc4 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I agree this site is the best for PSP hacking. When I first got my PSP, I was able to hack my PSP within a week from reading a lot of tutorials, very through. At first it is kind of intimidating, pandora battery, Magic memory stick, different custom firmwares, and etc. Eventually everything will fall into place and slowly become easier.

hen
    hen is offline -Hacks Newbie

this thread is unnecessary spam.

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hen View Post
    this post is unnecessary spam.
    fix'd.

gregerson316 is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hen View Post
    this thread is unnecessary spam.
    Your unnecessary spam. Where do you suggest Dread post to thank psp-hacks\members. This is the 1st time that Ive seen a noob actually read and do research. Fortunately when I was a noob, so was everyone else, back when 1.50 was the way to go.
    WHERE WRESTLING MATTERS!

TrueMuerte is offline -Hacks Newbie

Heh, I remember when the OE CFWs first came out so I finally decided to downgrade my PSP, I was crapping myself all the way through the process because I had heard of many bad downgraders. Ended up working though and CFWing a friends PSP also.

DarrenShan is offline -Hacks Ninja

i want to thank you all for writing guides and help us with our problems.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast