Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For Seniors & Up Only

IgotaProxy is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default For Seniors & Up Only

Quote Originally Posted by ledezma2003 View Post
    Ok did that and nothing still the same. I reinstalled it and even went to m33-6 and nothing. I used pspchecker and it shows that when i move the hold button up and down it some how presses the start button as well. so games that i need to press start to play i just slide the hold back and forth and bingo. Also i noticed when i play a ISO game and press home and it freezes i do the same with the hold and it un freezes for a bit then it freezes again even the blinking square on the yes or no stops blinking until i move the hold button again. AND yeah there is more .... since i re installed the CFW with DCv8 now it wont read the UMDs it says "the disc could not be read". Man this PSP is just full of Malfunctions.... Well thanks theEvilOne for the help GREATLY APPRECIATED.... If anyone else has any suggestions those would help too. THANKS
    Quote Originally Posted by siansboy View Post
    hey guys, i'm having a serious problem with my PSP.

had attached a video of my problem (sorry for the bad quality though.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMrZRj5HwzU

tried almost every possible solution already.

pandora to re-install firmware
    hellcat's recovery flasher to also re-install firmware
    formatting flash1.
    opening up the PSP to "clean" the buttons

the PSP currently run on 5.00m33-4. (It's a Phat PSP, 1006)
    almost all buttons doesnt seems to work, except for both the volume keys, brightness.

no idea how the whole thing happened, nor why it happened.

anyone, pls help.
    Quote Originally Posted by xPhrozn View Post
    kk so i have a psp which is modded at 5.00 M33-6 and it wuz working fine and all then one time i turned it off left it there for a while came back turned it on... goes past the sony entertainment screen and reaches the main menu from there i cannot move or do anything its frozen but wen i put my psp on hold The M33 VSH Menu pops up but i still cannot move the only time i can move it is wen i hold down R at the beginning and goes to the M33 Recovery menu ive tried everything even the sounds working properly anything you guys can help me with?
    i already tried taking out the battery
    its a slim (2000)
    and its already hacked
    i tried backing it up to version 3.8 then it started working so i thought might work hacked now so i hackedd iit and its still frozen but wenever i back it up to 3.8 it seems to work this is pissing me off someone please help

Thanks in advance.
    To All Seniors & Up.

isn't it funny all these id storage type/related problems are springing up? do you think sony may have designed security to half-brick your psp so it still works and you still buy stuff for it but it doesnt play iso's and makes gaming just a pain in the ass?

OR

do you think they may have instituted some kind of E-fuse that "permanetly" half bricks your psp? (i say "permanetly" because nothing is permanent if it is an E-fuse then just toss in a jumper to bridge the gap)

Fd! is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Everyone should have a say if you ask on a public forum, anyway, I don't really know that much about the really tech stuff... but do you have any more examples or just these 3 cases?

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

It's probably past IDStorage corruption (for downgraders back then) that makes this happen. I'm not too sure though.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Fd! View Post
    Everyone should have a say if you ask on a public forum, anyway, I don't really know that much about the really tech stuff... but do you have any more examples or just these 3 cases?
    well the reason i said seniors & up is two fold first it gains their attention almost immeaditally and the second, i was hoping to only get replies from the people who do understand such issues.

as for incidents i only went for those ones cause their very recent and where on the front page as i was posting this. im sure if you scoured the forums in the past month you'll find more. think about the problems you see in the help thread, and see if there are any trends.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by IgotaProxy View Post
    well the reason i said seniors & up is two fold first it gains their attention almost immeaditally and the second, i was hoping to only get replies from the people who do understand such issues.
    Just because someone is a senior member doesn't necessarily mean that they know a lot about the PSP. It's a public forum and everyone is entitled to a free opinion as the next guy may know more than you.

I don't think there's a trend much. This has been happening with people since 3.52 M33-4.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild View Post
    Just because someone is a senior member doesn't necessarily mean that they know a lot about the PSP. It's a public forum and everyone is entitled to a free opinion as the next guy may know more than you.

I don't think there's a trend much. This has been happening with people since 3.52 M33-4.

most (not all) issues on the help section are related to people not reading the readme files, or not going thru the tutorials subforum, thats about it.

pirata nervo is offline Programmer -Hacks Titan

I don't think Sony has implemented something. If Sony did it we would know about that by then.
    Console Addicted - The news about your console, every day!
    Console Addicted Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild View Post

no offence, because i respect your knowledge and work here in the forums, but couldn't 3.52 possibly be the starting point of the trend?

and i m not trying to make an off limits thread, i know its public, i just wanted serious responses without the nonsence ridden stuff like what i have inadvertally become engaged in.

now that i've possed the question im not coming back talk amongst your selves on the subject

meh

mmmmmm is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Quote Originally Posted by IgotaProxy View Post
    now that i've possed the question im not coming back talk amongst your selves on the subject
    oh, If you're not coming back then I dont think I'll bother stating my opinion on the recent spate of ID key related problems.

\thread
    ( ^^)b

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast