Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reliablility of this PSP website.

Kirbyhi4 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Reliablility of this PSP website.

I've recently purchased the "Pandora Battery & 8GB Memory Stick" bundle for $45 on January 29th from this website: http://www.psppandora.net/index.html

However, it is now going on Feb. 12th and I still haven't even received a tracking number yet I've already paid my bill. (And im pretty sure you're supposed to receive a tracking number within 1 day of the products shipment, which means what I've bought hasn't even been shipped yet..and it stated it only takes 1-3 days after ordering for it to ship.)Does anyone know if this website is reliable, or on average how long delivery takes? I honestly hate buying things and waiting 2 months+ to receive it.( Why I sorta stay away at all costs from online buying).

I've also found this somewhat suspicious.

http://www.psppandora.net/index.html

http://www.psppandorashop.com/index.html

They both have the same content, yet have different website names. Odd.

Anyway if someone could please tell me if this(these) websites are reliable, it'll be much appreciated. This order is pretty much the last thing I need to start homebrew, but it looks like it's turning out to be a fraud..which if it is I will do everything I can to make sure others don't fall in the trap.

Last edited by Kirbyhi4; 02-11-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

Its shit. Try at get your money back.

-End of story.

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild View Post
    Its shit. Try at get your money back.

-End of story.
    ugh..well I already raised a dispute using paypal services, but the PSP staff from the website e-mailed me saying they will not send me my purchase unless the dispute was lifted. (and that they had "unexpected sales" so I'd have to wait an unknown amount of time for it to be shipped + 2 weeks of actual shipping). you can only raise disputes once.

Well, there goes $45 dollars down the drain. I'm only buying from ebay/amazon from now on.

Maybe a list can be made to warn users of shitty websites to buy pandora batteries from. It just shocks me that some members(from this forum) said they recommended it.

igotapencil is offline -Hacks Titan

You should buy your pandora, from www.codejunkies.com It's a bit pricey, but i trust it.
    PSP Firmware 5.00M33-6 Get Money™

Chopper City, all day.

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

yea. read my sig

Quote Originally Posted by Mick-oc View Post
    yea. read my sig
    Did you have a bad experience with them?(Please tell me you alteast got what you ordered)

Well, I e-mailed the staff of the website again about when will it ship from the warehouse, and so far it seems legit.

"It should be shipping within a week, probably sooner."

I really want to believe this, but i'll just have to wait. If I don't receive a tracking number by March 2nd, somethings up. Until then.

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

no personal experience no. but the like to spam the forums with links to there site and people are always complaining that they take forever to ship or that they dont even have them in stock and have to wait for them to get them.

igotapencil is offline -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyhi4 View Post
    Did you have a bad experience with them?(Please tell me you alteast got what you ordered)
    I think www.psppandora.net scams becuase sometimes their people would make accounts and talk about that website.
    PSP Firmware 5.00M33-6 Get Money™

Chopper City, all day.

irishman909121 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I purchased one from http://pandorabatt.blogspot.com/, it took two weeks (just because the guy lives in to U.K.) I got it and it worked great. Let me know if you want the guys email address.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast