Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: psp 3000 Hack info.

sanjiro is offline -Hacks Member

Default psp 3000 Hack info.

I've made this for new modders and hackers have it to look at. I will update over time.

I don't know how reliable this is but i thought i should try to make this just so people have a quick refference. When i find more info i will Post it here. Even if it is arbitrairy.

So i've been searching around alot and looked at a few things and have come to the conclusion that there is no hacking method that has been released the to public yet. We all have heard rumors and exploits that were never tested or heard of but i though i'd make this info.

After searching a few things and finding several people reffering to dark alex having hacked it i found it to be lame. Appearently there is a hack out but it won't be publicly released till Dark Alex makes a unpatchable hack like Pandora.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After Dawn
    In afterdawn mod Binkie7 said

Right now there are 2 types of slim psp's that can not be modded - the PSP3000 and the ones with the TA-088v3 motherboard.

If you have a new psp that had 4.01 or higher firmware right out of the box chances are you have the TA-088vs mobo.
    There is a utility you can run to see if that's the case - link

As updates become available this thread will be updated.

1.20.09 edit: Sony's new firmware 5.03 blocks the GripShift exploit so PSP3000 owners for now do not update the firmware - link
    March 6 2009
    Found this link which shows someone running remote joy on a PSP 3000. I don't 100% Believe its CFW but he is playing it on remote joy. I don't know why he took it apart but their choice with there PSP Screen.If you look at both videos there you can see that they are both the same screen and after searching for screen info and replacement items they are 3000 Screens. And it shows that the screen doesn't work. To put it simple. He replaced the newer CPU from a slim 2000 series and started playing. Screen doesnt work. So thats why i assume he used Remote joy. But thats making assumptions.
    March 11 2009
    Now i've hacked my Wii and was gonna hack my 360 but it RRoD and with a hacked PSP i got almost everything down. So i finally decided to see why my PS3 isn't hacked yet. and after like 2 mins of searching i found this program and thought. hey its a nifty read. So enjoy the article and become enlightened. so read this and if you gave a PS3 understand my pain lol.
    March 19 2009
    Been reading of the gripshift exploit alot. I know it was patched but it seems to come up when you ask around. I noticed also alot of peopel are getting restless and are posting comments on other sites saying things around the lines of "PSP 3000 Hax R teh oot Y3T!?!?!" I know like anyone else that when the 3000 is hacked we will all know and be informed. Also on a side note. I find a whole bunch of posts of people saying My friend hacked it but isnt sharing. To any noobs reading this. Their idiots and liars. Some random nobody won't hack the psp and if he did he'd Post it as fast as possible. The recognition from dark alex would be insane. Oh and found a few videos like this, just shows a Datel Battery and says CANT BE HACKED YET! Lame way at getting hits on youtube.
    March 29 2009
    K shoulda Put this up long ago. Just the link to see what FM you have by the box. Also for those who have a PS2 that they want hacked check this site out. I did it with a fat PS2 it works Perfectly and for anyone who doesnt want to use a modchip this method is perfect. Haven't found much on hacking the psp 3000 or 2000 4.01. Just alot of people posting the same gripshift video over and over hoping to get hits on youtube. Well that all.
    April 1 2009
    I found the Hack, April Fools.
    Been doing abit more reading between reformatting lol and found alot of people think that having a Datel Blue Battery means the PSP 3000 Is hackable. They havent hacked the IPL (Or something to that affect) yet. Which means that any Current pandora or Datel Service battery will not downgrade. A battery without the MMS is useless. We'll have to wait for them to release the full hack. Many rumors are floating around that Dark_Alex has a hack but isn't releasing it till its write proof. So sony can't Block it.

To save you time readding those pages there is a Exploit but only allows Usermode. So that means no Downgrade.

Last edited by sanjiro; 04-06-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Did more searching and updating it.

tony5607 is offline -Hacks Veteran

This doesn't belong in the help section, more like general.

Good information.

i just thought you know trying to help people lol. So instantly went to help in my head lol.

tony5607 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sanjiro View Post
    i just thought you know trying to help people lol. So instantly went to help in my head lol.
    Help is for noobs that aer having problems with PSP related problems. This is news and belongs in the other sections (General).

Thanks to whoever moved this.

Hell Master 4 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Thanks for save time

no problem. Just tired of seeing threads saying i are buying psp 3000 and are day hackerble!?!?!. So made this.

Aaron*1 is offline -Hacks Guru

Nice thread... Explains it to the noobs... Although most of them, being retards, will see it and say, "tl;dr!! I'm such I retard I won't read this important information and ask whether I can hack it anyway!!"

Lets just hope no one asks in this thread whether you can hack 3000s...
    Potato.

JeffJ is offline -Hacks Newbie

I could hack my 3000.....

with an axe

Aaron*1 is offline -Hacks Guru

10charz0rzzz
    Potato.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast