Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: is THIS the heart of the PSP4000

sirtifiedacc is offline -Hacks Member

Default is THIS the heart of the PSP4000

For those of you that don't know..this is the mylo II Sorry for the Spanish.but it comes in white and black.. But this was the first video that i could find it in black.

But from the slide screen and underlying buttons.. overall shape.. and "skinner" appearance sounds very similar to the PSP4000 descriptions...

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I doubt it, the Sony Mylo is only really seen as a messaging device, and less as a gaming platform. If they're going to release a PSP 4000, they'll just call it a PSP and not entirely change the name.

I understand that.. but this could be the backbone of the PSP4000.. i know they wouldnt replace the PSP with the Mylo..but they might replace the Mylo with the PSP.. theyre very similar in design.. and I'm sure it wouldnt take on their part, and would actually save some money for Sony in the long run.. which they need to do.

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

I'm getting sick of PSP revisions.
    Sure the PSP is the best portable gaming can get at the moment (in terms of hardware) and because of that they shouldn't release any new kind PSP anytime soon.

Aaron*1 is offline -Hacks Guru

I think these sort of rumors should go away, it'll be ot when it'll be out, but this is interesting anyway.
    Potato.

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

They brought out a new PSP less than 6 months ago. Unless Sony has no concept of marketing, the "PSP 4000" will not be appearing for sale for a while.

Still, I hope that this "revision" is better than the 2000 > 3000 move

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

Maybe people are all starting these rumours because they were jealous of ZB's fake PSP 4000 news which managed to spread out throughout numorous websites and was believed to be real.

slacker1987 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I think they should quit dickin' around and just get to a PSP2...

Who the fuck cares if it has a sliding screen... What would be funny, is if the screen on the 4000 wasn't anti-glare or whatever like the 3000 is.

Aaron*1 is offline -Hacks Guru

The 3000 claimed to be anti-glare but it didn't work... Well on my Dad's anyway...
    Potato.

Ehh.. well the point being is that this may be the source of all that PSP 4000 speculation. I spend a lot of my time reading game articles, and supposedly higher end sources are "claiming" they drastic change in size/width and the slide up screen. I just though it was interesting how sony released a product..that at first glance... sounds like the same rumor/speculation of the PSP4000..Thats all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast