Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: pandora battery buys... Legit?

sciffer is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default pandora battery buys... Legit?

is this pandorabatterybuys.com place legit cause it has $5 pandora batteries and thats mad cheap so im sceptical.

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

deep6ixed is offline -Hacks Smarty

dont use psppandora.net. its just a dealextreme reseller. however i got my pandora (thru psppandora.net) from dealextreme and it works like a champ. I got it with a 4gb memory card and the card was fake but it works like a real one. so i can vouch for deal extreme. shipping takes some time though, i will give you that.
    CLICK HERE FOR THE ANSWER TO ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE

djphamtom is offline -Hacks Newbie

On their website its says, "On average orders take 1-3 days to fill and then 7 days to arrive for the US. Shipping time varies from country to country, most of our customers get their order within 10 days or less in countries other than the US. In the rare case orders could get held up a bit longer during the holiday season."

Well last Wednesday, I made an order from them. Paid $4.79 (PB) + $7.99 (S&H) = $12.78. Yet, its been 8 days since the order date and I'm still waiting on it. I had e-mailed them about my order last Monday. Then 2 days later, I received a message,

"I apologize for any shipping difficulties your are experiencing with USPS. There may be delays in your area or elsewhere that area holding up your package. Furthermore if your package fails to arrive within 15 shipping days we deem it lost/stolen via USPS and are more than happy to send a replacement.
    Most likely there is a delay that is holding up the package from being delivered. It should get to you shortly, sorry for the inconvenience."

Dunno if its legit. Although, I did call them just a moment ago. Seems to be real. It was an automatic answering machine, but I'm still skeptical on it. Did a google location map on their business. 1324 Clarkson Clayton Center, St. Louis, MO 63011. What google showed is that it didn't listed their business name, and also their address number 1234 seems too odd as a business location.

I'll let you guys know by next week Thursday to see if I'll get my order.

djphamtom is offline -Hacks Newbie

Well just to let everyone know about this website, IT IS LEGIT! Just recently received my order in today. Though, I didn't have faith that it wasn't coming in today, but it did. I think the reason why it took 2 weeks is that it's being shipped from Hong Kong. Yeah, apparently the postage said that it was from Hong Kong to my address. Though, I wished it came in within 1-3 days from the order date, but luckily they kept their word. So just to let everyone know, it is for real (well other than it took longer than I expected).

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

you will get ur order but there a reseller for DX and there memory cards are fake

dark_banana is offline -Hacks Neophyte

DONT DO IT MAN ITS JUST A BANK ACCOUNT SCAM
    (cruise control for cool was on)

Grimslade is offline -Hacks Newbie

Just go to Pandorasales.com you will have your order within 5 days. Excelent tech support and return policy. Use coupon code: pandora553 and get an additional %15 off or free shipping for orders over 50 bucks.

-Grimslade-

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i too was gonna say dealextreme, bad ass site for all hacking/repair supplies
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

spam ^

? ? ?
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast