Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: And the REAL reason I need to buy a PSP is b/c????

mrkgmojo is offline -Hacks Newbie

Post And the REAL reason I need to buy a PSP is b/c????

My buddy at work, whom I trust a lot, says I need to get one, that it can do whatever I want it to, etc. A PSP looks interesting, but i know NOTHING about it. I own a PS3 and love it with all my heart and I'm getting interested in a PSP, but I am completely ignorant. I went to the official playstation website and looked through their PSP forums, but didn't find what I was looking for (I didn't expect to). Any help, recommendations, stories, details would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Last edited by mrkgmojo; 03-25-2009 at 10:39 PM.

RainMotorsports is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

You can play PSP Games, PS1 Games, If hacked you can play your ps1 games and other games like GBA games. You can use it as a video player, a music player and a picture viewer. You can surf the web with it.

Just like the iPod you can also kill people with it.

Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran

As site name implies, you can hack it. I don't think you need another reason lol.
    Last edited by RainMotorsports; 03-25-2009 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Because no you can not, not here anyways
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

Which version should I buy?? Should I go ahead and buy a new 3000 model or try and buy a used 1000 or 2000??? I'm not worried about the rumors of 4000 or PSP2, yet.

How can I play ps1 games?? Do I download them?? Can I get anyone I want? I heard of folks having NES, SNES and even N64 emulators on theirs. This would be a huge positive for me.

Which PSP games should I buy??? I know I want to get the Syphon Filter games, Retribution and Loco Roco. Any others I should check out?

ak_
    ak_ is offline -Hacks Newbie

The PSP 3000 is not hackable as we speak. Latest version of PSP 2000 (aka slim & lite) isn't either.

If you're an honest citizen, you should buy the ps1 game you want to play then make an iso out of it, put it in your memory card to play on your psp. If you're not, you can download them but it's not legal (unless you own the original game).

NES & SNES emulation work fine. I haven't really tried N64 so i can't say.

Hope that helps...

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

You can buy either a fat PSP 1000, or an early edition of a 2000 that came with any firmware lower than 3.95. If it came with 4.01 or any higher than it's unhackable.

Xitherun is offline sleepy -Hacks Titan

You can emulate NES, SNES, Genesis, some N64, PSX, MAME, GBA, GBC, SMS, Sega CD, Turbo Grafx 16, Neo Geo, Neo Geo CD, ScummVM, and a load of classic consoles, and old home computers.

You can also run homebrew games, written by people in the scene. Hell, you could code your own homebrew game, if you know LUA, or C/C++.

The possibilities are limitless.

cadams82212181 is offline -Hacks Smarty

PSPTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I dont know why people always leave this great app out when people ask what is the advantage of having a hacked psp, location free player as well, though u dont need to hack it to use this feature.

Default09 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cadams82212181 View Post
    PSPTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I dont know why people always leave this great app out when people ask what is the advantage of having a hacked psp, location free player as well, though u dont need to hack it to use this feature.
    Cause youtube.com on a comp is WAY better?

Does anyone know what PSPs I can buy that are hackable?? If I get a used one off of ebay that is hackable, yet has had the latest firmware installed is it still hackable? I would imagine it would be like the PS3 and can have a system restore done to it. Is this true? Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast