Thread: pandorabatterybuys.com reputable?

Gonzales711 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default pandorabatterybuys.com reputable?

Hello, I recently bought a PSP on craigslist for my sons birthday, he asked me if it could play snes games and after a little snooping i found out it could. After more research I find it doesn't work on psp version 5.03. After more looking around i stumble across pandorabatterybuys.com and i am now wondering if they are a reputable business.

Note: The psp is one of the bulky ones a "PHAT" I think you call it.
    Note2: I do not trust my soldering skills that much and have a fear of explosions.

TL;DR: Is pandorabatterybuys.com legit?

Thanks!
    -Gonzales711

matt1987 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

from the url i doubt it. it reminds me of those getfreemoney.com type sites. lol. all i did to mod my battery is take my buck knife and pry the bar off.

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

no dont get it from them. just get from dealextream.com or divino.com also u dont need to solder to make a pandora, u can just cut the pin and leave it like that. but if u do that then u need use Rains Magic memory stick maker to inject the IPL's into all ur memory cards after u hack it that way the psp will boot like normal

bs
    bs is offline -Hacks Member

Not that I am endorsing their products, well I am in a way but anyway, DX (DealExtreme) I can vouch for personally. Ordered their cheapest JigKick battery that was about USD$6 with free global shipping.

Be prepared to wait a while if you're not in the Oceania region as the free shipping is just a basic air mail service.
    If you are in a hurry to put a smile on your son's dial then you can pay a premium for EMS postage, though in my case that would've cost somewhere over 3 times the actual cost of the battery ;P
    (+[²°°°]+) 3.90 » 5·°° M³³·6 » 5·5° G-D·²
    (+[³°°²]+) 5·°¹ » 5·°³ + «R²+cfwe³·³°» Temporarily Adopted!

Melan is offline -Hacks Newbie

I did a lot of searching around when I was in need of a pandora battery. I searched really hard to find someone who sells domestically, but all those sites seem so shady. From items not being sent to shipping taking too long. Your best bet I would think is to buy a datel tool battery from some more legit sites(I can't remember which one it was.. someone else might be able to help). Or you can also buy from dealextreme which is quite legit, but shipping comes from Hong Kong so expect to wait weeks for it to arrive.

You can also turn your oem battery to a pandora as well by snipping off a pin on one of the chips. If you lack a soldering iron you can just buy a new replacement battery and keep the original in the pandora state.

suicidealjuggalo is offline -Hacks Member

pandorasales.com its located in florda n i live in detroit michigan it took 8 days i got a bad battery at 1st sent it back and 7 days later i got a new 1 so if u live in the states i would recomend that and not to down DX but i cant order crap from there because i dont have paypal and the fraud monitor on my credit card wont let me
    PSP Slim 2001 5.50 OFW TA-088V3 Unhackable And Its Broken Now So I Wont Be On For A Long Time So Hopefully The 3000 Will Be Hacked By The Time I Get Me A New PSP