Thread: Pandora battery, online order anyone?

zuasive is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Pandora battery, online order anyone?

Has anyone purchased an pandora battery from an online retailer? I'm just curious, as I just ordered one from one of the sites advertising on this forum specifically pandorabatterybuys.

The help number seems legit even though it's a recording.

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

u should of just bought it from dealextreme as pandorabatterybuys is a resaler for them. now u gota nice wait for it to come in the mail

Yeah, I figured that out after a google search. I just went ahead and shelled out a little extra to get it from dealextreme. I'll have an extra battery although probably not until next month if someone needs one

Fury9800 is offline Banned -Hacks Neophyte

ugh.......

Just make it yourself -_-

It's really easy, as long as you have a very small flathead screw driver a razor blade or suck and tape.

=\

I would of sent you my 2000 series pandora for free, at the charge of shipping. I can't do anything with it xD

Awe man, it took me too long to post this. Sheesh, I need some patience. I appreciate that, I would've made it myself but I've got that P110 battery with no S93C56 chip like the one in this post. http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f127...-pack-t237741/

Still, I'm sure I can pass it on somehow after I've used it so if you have paypal and you're in the states I might take you up on that offer Fury9800. I might get one faster that way to curb my impatience. I must mention though I do have a PSP 1001 fatboy although I think it would still work right?

Fury9800 is offline Banned -Hacks Neophyte

1000 series batteries work with any other PSP, 2000 series only work with 2000/3000

Oh well, I'll just have to wait. Thanks for the offer though, I've learned my lesson that this community is definitely more friendly than some of the others I've been involved with.

Scotch is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by zuasive View Post
    Oh well, I'll just have to wait. Thanks for the offer though, I've learned my lesson that this community is definitely more friendly than some of the others I've been involved with.
    what the f*ck is that supposed to mean??? you can take that friendly comment and shove it up your friendly ass.

friggin aholes coming up in here talking about "other communities" n crap. man!

anyhoo, I bought a pandora battery from dealextreme.com for 7 dollars total, worked like a charm. I wouldn't recommend using it as your main battery, the one i got has about an hour's worth of play-time per charge.

gregerson316 is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Scotch View Post
    what the f*ck is that supposed to mean??? you can take that friendly comment and shove it up your friendly ass.

anyhoo, I bought a pandora battery from dealextreme.com for 7 dollars total, worked like a charm. I wouldn't recommend using it as your main battery, the one i got has about an hour's worth of play-time per charge.
    I LOL'ed. And friendly ass? Uh Oh, that doesnt sound good.
    WHERE WRESTLING MATTERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotch View Post

Well excuse me for pissin in your cheerios :p, next time I'll extend a hardy f*$% you! I forgot that's how men communicate, my wife has taken my testicles away since we're having a baby so my communication is a little nicer.