Thread: Video on slim vs phat

blue4irish is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Video on slim vs phat

I have a red God of War slim that I have installed custom 5.00 m33-6. Everything I have put on there works fine. Emulators, ISOs, converted video, whatever.

But I have a phat that a friend asked me to mod for him and I am doing the same things I did with the slim and not all of it is working. The emulators have worked fine. Some of it has loaded a little slower but otherwise, no problems. However, I could not get the ISOs to work and I cant get any converted video I put on there to load either. The ISOs will have the screen shot but when you start the game it just goes to a black screen and freezes. The videos just say "corrupted data" and I've also gotten a "unsupported data" I have searched threw alot of the fourm trying to see if there is a difference that I am missing but I have not seen anything that explains it. I don't know alot about the whole modding process, I have just followed the wonderful tutorials that everyone has supplied and everything has worked so far.

So, am I doing something wrong here? Are there more steps that I'm missing? I read one post that said to up the cpu speeds and that did not work. I am lost. Thanks for any help here.

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Does your friend have a fake Memory Stick?

You'll also need to make sure the movies are .mp4 format and that you have set your ISO loader to Sony NP9660. To do that press select in the XMB and go down to UMD ISO MODE and change it to Sony NP9660

blue4irish is offline -Hacks Newbie

It's a magic memory stick. I have tried both PSP video9 and PSPVC and it still says corrupted data.

I have changed the ISO loader to Sony NP9660 and still nothing.

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan