Thread: Pandora battery

Mr.Alaska is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Pandora battery

Back when the CFW was OE-A and i remember having the battery being able to switch back n forth between pandora and normal battery. I dont remember which one it was but i think i had to hold R while it was booting up and it would give me the option to switch between the two but everything i read today says i need two batteries one for normal use and one for pandora. is there no longer an option to switch it in the new CFW?

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

no u can use a pandora as a normal battery. u just gota inject the TM IPL's into the memory stick u want to boot the psp with

Mr.Alaska is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ah ok. Yeah i had the stick that came witht he psp for pandora and if i remember correctly it was set up so i didnt have to do anything when i changed from one to the other i just pushed a button and changed cards. Thanks for clearing this up for me

CSM101 is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by KoukiMonster View Post
    no u can use a pandora as a normal battery. u just gota inject the TM IPL's into the memory stick u want to boot the psp with
    if you had a hardmodded pandora battery, you could install a switch in the place of the pin you removed, and switch it when you wanted to use the other one

My tutorial for converting psx games to psp->Here<-