Thread: 5.50 Decrypted Yet?

Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja

Default 5.50 Decrypted Yet?

Has Team Noobz been able to figure out a way to decrypt 5.50? I read that the exploit they've been using to make CFW's has been fixed so I'm kind of worried about them not being able to make CFW's anymore.

Hansol is offline -Hacks Newbie

I hope so because i have a fat psp with 5.50 and the pandora's battery wont touch it

suicidealjuggalo is offline -Hacks Member

if they have 5.03 figured out enough to enable cfw they shouldnt be to far off
    PSP Slim 2001 5.50 OFW TA-088V3 Unhackable And Its Broken Now So I Wont Be On For A Long Time So Hopefully The 3000 Will Be Hacked By The Time I Get Me A New PSP

pspjoke is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hansol View Post
    I hope so because i have a fat psp with 5.50 and the pandora's battery wont touch it
    IF YOU HAVE A PHAT(sorry about caps..) then you can use pandora.
    pandora is fw independent... tho not motherboard independent.

problem i have is that i put the memory card in and pandora's battery I turn it on but it goes to the psp dashbord and i tried the hold L button and it still does it.

ok bit of an update i think my pandora's battery is not working right.

I just find it strange that when i put the battery into the psp it wont power on. I put the charger in and i get the orange light to tell me its charging. If i leave it alone the orange light goes out and i cant turn the unit on. If i turn on the unit with the battery in it goes to the psp dashboard.

I cant find anyone yet that has got a pandora's battery for me to use yet to prove me right but if it is i will be a happy man. Stupid me aint going to let my bro have my PSP again.

Bearmon is offline -Hacks Smarty

Wise decision. I have PSP and I never let anybody touch my PSP expect my bestfriend. I trust him with my life since we are bestfriends for 19 years. No problem ever since. My psp trust him and love him. Dont let your little brother or anybody you feel isn't safe with your psp but only you.

MangoScango is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by Hansol View Post
    ok bit of an update i think my pandora's battery is not working right.

I just find it strange that when i put the battery into the psp it wont power on. I put the charger in and i get the orange light to tell me its charging. If i leave it alone the orange light goes out and i cant turn the unit on. If i turn on the unit with the battery in it goes to the psp dashboard.

I cant find anyone yet that has got a pandora's battery for me to use yet to prove me right but if it is i will be a happy man. Stupid me aint going to let my bro have my PSP again.
    Ok problem one: its not an xbox, its the XMB, not dashboard
    Problem 2: If Yours is like mine, you short circuted it during the mod, mine still works though.

Oh and the problem with 5.50 was the new 1g table, so it IS different from 5.03

Besides, no CFW is planed for 5.50, so im sure all thats been done is ways on decrypting it for future versions

Well i think its time to get me a new one and i will keep this one to use for PSN i guess.

ok thought i would give you an update.

I bought a new pandy battery and it brought my psp-1003 from 5.50 to 5.00 again.