Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: New and Current PSP models...

  
  1. #1
    dr_eggman_nega is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Soleanna
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    0

    Default New and Current PSP models...

    I heard that the PSP-3000 (The latest model of the PSP slim) has not been hacked yet...



    Will the PSP-Go be unhackable? I get a feeling it will be unhackable...


  2. #2
    Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..
    Posts
    3,998
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Uh, have no idea what PSP Go is but coming from the PSP it sounds like it's going to be lame and boring.
    Anyway I think PSP 3000's and Slims with newer MoBos have been hacked now.

    EDIT:
    I think this may be what you're looking for, http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/sho....php?tid=17488
    Last edited by Sparker; 06-12-2009 at 10:23 AM.

  3. #3
    dr_eggman_nega is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Soleanna
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    Uh, have no idea what PSP Go is but coming from the PSP it sounds like it's going to be lame and boring.
    Anyway I think PSP 3000's and Slims with newer MoBos have been hacked now.

    EDIT:
    I think this may be what you're looking for, http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/sho....php?tid=17488

    The PSP Go is that new UMD-less slider PSP thats coming out later this year

  4. #4
    Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..
    Posts
    3,998
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_eggman_nega View Post
    The PSP Go is that new UMD-less slider PSP thats coming out later this year
    Is that true?
    Well it's boring and lame to me anyway.

  5. #5
    tony5607's Avatar
    tony5607 is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,480
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_eggman_nega View Post
    I heard that the PSP-3000 (The latest model of the PSP slim) has not been hacked yet...



    Will the PSP-Go be unhackable? I get a feeling it will be unhackable...

    1. Has the PSP 3000 been hacked yet?
    YES, with 5.03 official firmware + chickHEN-R2 + "CFW 5.03GEN-A for HEN" or "CFEnabler3.01" = temporary custom firmware including the use of iso/cso/ps1/homebrew plus much more!

    With the PSP Go, no one knows yet until it is released.


  6. #6
    gregerson316's Avatar
    gregerson316 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oregon Coast
    Posts
    1,907
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Nothing is UN-hackale
    WHERE WRESTLING MATTERS!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •