Thread: Need a good site to buy a backup battery..

superredsoxfan7 is offline -Hacks Smarty

Default Need a good site to buy a backup battery..

Whats a good site to buy a backup battery? I hear that dx sells them cheap, but also heard that they have low battery life . I don't know if ebay would be a good idea either. So what should i do?
    The bottom line is that i want a battery that lasts long, doesn't need to be more than the official sony battery but not any or much less.

I want a backup battery so i can have a spare battery in case my only one loses charge.

PS: It needs to be a phat battery. Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forums, wasn't sure where to put this topic.

Last edited by superredsoxfan7; 07-12-2009 at 05:50 AM.

DarrenShan is offline -Hacks Ninja

i recommend Dealextreme. it's a good place with cheap stuffs. a pandora battery only cost 6 bucks.

some batteries are good, some not. but you don't use it much, so you only need to charge it and use it once a month or less. i you are going to use it with timemachine ipl, that may be a problem. i have a pandora battery too, and sometimes the battery sinks from 70 % to 1 %, that is a bit annoying.

good luck.

Bob1112 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Pandorabatterybuys sells cheap batteries... I haven't ordered one so I do not know the quality yet.