Thread: I've got a feeling... that tonight's gonna be a good night :)

TKDarkhaven is offline -Hacks Newbie

Talking I've got a feeling... that tonight's gonna be a good night :)

I just bought my Phat a couple days ago. Took a while to find one in excellent condition, but I did. Then came the struggle of putting CFW on it. After that, getting used to the file structure and apps was next. After a couple of days with my eyes glued to my PC, I'm where I want to be.

Various PSX Games, and more coming. Same with PSP games. Old school emulators and roms (with ad hoc so me and my friend can play together!). Organization plugins and apps. Custom themes. The works. And it's mainly thanks to this site.

Great job guys. Not just the site operators, but the people who take their time to look at help threads and assist people. You've turned a formally worthless overweight poor excuse for a portable gaming system into an irreplacable piece of equipment that I wouldn't be content without.

So, tonight as I expand my collection of games and knowledge even further, I'll do my best to help people in need so they can enjoy the same things I do.

Thanks everyone.

Edit: How is it possible for me to correct the typo in my title, and have another one appear? Oh well >_> Sorry about that.

Last edited by TKDarkhaven; 07-15-2009 at 04:16 PM.

theEvilOne is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by TKDarkhaven View Post
    I just bought my Phat a couple days ago. Took a while to find one in excellent condition, but I did. Then came the struggle of putting CFW on it. After that, getting used to the file structure and apps was next. After a couple of days with my eyes glued to my PC, I'm where I want to be.

Various PSX Games, and more coming. Same with PSP games. Old school emulators and roms (with ad hoc so me and my friend can play together!). Organization plugins and apps. Custom themes. The works. And it's mainly thanks to this site.

Great job guys. Not just the site operators, but the people who take their time to look at help threads and assist people. You've turned a formally worthless overweight poor excuse for a portable gaming system into an irreplacable piece of equipment that I wouldn't be content without.

So, tonight as I expand my collection of games and knowledge even further, I'll do my best to help people in need so they can enjoy the same things I do.

Thanks everyone.

Edit: How is it possible for me to correct the typo in my title, and have another one appear? Oh well >_> Sorry about that.
    Only mod's can change thread titles.

Argeoff is offline -Hacks Ninja

hehe OH YEAH !
    CHEERS FOR EVERYONE PSP OWNERS OUT THERE

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

hope you enjoy all the cool things that can be done with the psp! The amount of emulators are incredible! and i know what you mean, the games for the psp are rather bland. btw, i can change your thread title if u want, just pm me.

Rob S. is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I changed his thread title earlier today.

It just said "yonight" instead of "tonight"

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

Score 1 for hackers
    Score 0 for Sony.

PSP-BELLA is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    Score 1 for hackers
    Score 0 for Sony.
    LOL ,, i always tell my bf that psp is worth 10 bucks b4 hacking.. after hacking it is worth $400
    PSP-3004 >>> 6.20 PRO-B5