Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Getting a new PSP.......again

  
  1. #1
    Mr.Potatoe's Avatar
    Mr.Potatoe is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    11

    Question Getting a new PSP.......again

    well i sold my psp to get a dsi really bad choice so whats the average price of a used phat psp at game stop? oh and I heard around the place that team m33 pretty much quit or something.

    Last edited by Mr.Potatoe; 08-10-2009 at 06:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Mr.Potatoe's Avatar
    Mr.Potatoe is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    oh and also i hacked my other psp and should i just wait for the psp Go!

  3. #3
    chAosDaJuggalo's Avatar
    chAosDaJuggalo is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    F tha PSP GO

    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f127...e-psp-t243972/

    hope this helps a lil.

  4. #4
    Mr.Potatoe's Avatar
    Mr.Potatoe is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chAosDaJuggalo View Post
    F tha PSP GO

    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f127...e-psp-t243972/

    hope this helps a lil.
    thx for the help
    I R MR.POTATOE

  5. #5
    Skv0ra's Avatar
    Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    For us pirates, Go seems like the better of the bunch. Think about the options and potential before you bash something.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

  6. #6
    chAosDaJuggalo's Avatar
    chAosDaJuggalo is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skv0ra View Post
    For us pirates, Go seems like the better of the bunch. Think about the options and potential before you bash something.
    Im real big on the "here an now"
    when i was growing up, I had the potential to be the president of the United States of America! but guess what, im a broke anarchist now! so fuck potential. you wanna play pirated games on your outdated pspgo in 2020, fine by me. PS3 has "potential" as well, does that mean its done you any good in the first 2 years its been out? Nope. you wanna WAIT an HOPE, or you wanna play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (and 1000+ other titles) till the "go" gets hacked?

  7. #7
    Mr.Potatoe's Avatar
    Mr.Potatoe is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    i just bought a psp 1k at ebay comes with 6 games 4gig memory stick the usb wire and all the original stuff all for $103.50 i think i got pretty damn good deal
    I R MR.POTATOE

  8. #8
    Skv0ra's Avatar
    Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chAosDaJuggalo View Post
    Im real big on the "here an now"
    when i was growing up, I had the potential to be the president of the United States of America! but guess what, im a broke anarchist now! so fuck potential. you wanna play pirated games on your outdated pspgo in 2020, fine by me. PS3 has "potential" as well, does that mean its done you any good in the first 2 years its been out? Nope. you wanna WAIT an HOPE, or you wanna play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (and 1000+ other titles) till the "go" gets hacked?
    Just don't cry when Go gets hacked and will be hella better than the previous models, but you won't have $ to get one.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

  9. #9
    chAosDaJuggalo's Avatar
    chAosDaJuggalo is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    how could it be "hella better", i have a Photo fast CR- 5400, so the memory being more on the go is nothing to me. the screen on my psp is larger than the go, and i have free games NOW.

    "woo hooo, i got a screen that slides and a console that will give me carpal tunnel faster"

    I would like to check one out, but i would NEVER trade my 2000 for one.
    Last edited by chAosDaJuggalo; 08-17-2009 at 11:56 AM.

  10. #10
    Mr.Potatoe's Avatar
    Mr.Potatoe is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    i just figured out that all the go is a psp with 16gb of memory and has horrible control
    I R MR.POTATOE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •