Thread: PSP Go Question

lghtnsurf is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default PSP Go Question

Hello, I used to be an avid fan here untill I got an iphone xD and then never really touched my psp so I sold it =( bad mistake. Anyways I've wanted to get another one for awhile but decided to just wait till the GO comes out. I was just curious if anyone has any tidbits on if it will be hackable? preffereably out of the box lol. Maybe with pandora? idk, I havent been around in awhile other then the occasional read ups to see whats new? so any tips would be great. Thanks. BTW im tech savvy with the psp so no need to consider me a noob and think i dont know anything lol. Thanks.

Kushinder is offline -Hacks Newbie

IMO PSP will be easily hackable due to all content coming straight from the internet :3

clankfan1 is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by Kushinder View Post
    IMO PSP will be easily hackable due to all content coming straight from the internet :3
    the ps3 gets content from the internet but is it easy to hack?

PSP-BELLA is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

no one knows how sony will make this psp go.. when they see it , they will try to hack it for sure
    PSP-3004 >>> 6.20 PRO-B5

kamenrider is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

that came from someone who is still working out how to update to 5.00 m33-6.

@OP : nobody knows if go will be hackable or not....just watch this space

Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran

Hackable eventually probably, but worth a purchase as a great piece of hardware.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Skv0ra View Post
    Hackable eventually probably, but worth a purchase as a great piece of hardware.
    I hope you mean outdated, trapped to paying whatever the developers say, piece of hardware.

Think how companies complete with game sales.

Best Buy: $20 off Assassin's Creed
    Blockbuster: 2 games for $40
    Target: Buy Assassin's Creed, get a free game!

They compete to sell the software. While if there is no competition, good bye good sales. The Sony store can charge whatever they want. Look at the Xbox 360 Games on Demand. Call of Duty 2 is $30. Some stores are selling it for $10.

That, and the Go is just garbage hardware and sony struggling to keep the PSP alive with their crappy games and only strong first party support.

Not releasing the PSP2 was a big mistake. Hardware refreshes every year aren't going to make them sell.

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i'm still getting one, hackable or not i'll buy MHFU and be content, maybe GT PSP also
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

psphkkr4u15 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

it going to end up hackable just like all the other psp models..you just have to be patient.
    Click the sig to check out my new website
    Taking sig requests

Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    That, and the Go is just garbage hardware and sony struggling to keep the PSP alive with their crappy games and only strong first party support.

Not releasing the PSP2 was a big mistake. Hardware refreshes every year aren't going to make them sell.
    ^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ...BeAkEr... View Post
    i'm still getting one, hackable or not i'll buy MHFU and be content, maybe GT PSP also
    Refresh or not, people buy DSi when they have both Lite and fat because it has 1-2 lil things they want to have in the same system. I've been longing for usable internal memory, possibly smaller size, and bluetooth is a nice touch as well.

Think of its like getting a pos ipod touch or a 16GB psp that, especially when hacked, is a helluva better investment. I support releases of successful hardware regardless of how minuscule an update may be because we could very well be stuck with other, shitty lil handhelds. I urge my friends to buy PSPs over other entertainment junk if they haven't already and so on and so forth.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!