Thread: Datel Max Media Dock (PSP) reading a compact flash card

BlakeyBoy is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Datel Max Media Dock (PSP) reading a compact flash card

Hi...I am pretty new to this forum, and have a question which I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere; not even by googling it!!

I have a Pandora PSP and looking at getting a Datel Max Media Dock. I am not really looking for extended drive space, more for viewing photos directly from my compact flash card - taken directly from my canon dslr.

I am a pretty keen photographer, and spend a long time viewing photos on a really small screen. My idea was to get a Max Media Dock and view the photos using the psp.

Has anyone been able to-do this, or go any good links if the Max Dock won't work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

reluttr is offline -Hacks Newbie

in theory it should work as long as the images are in the "photo's" folder and a readable format by the psp. Sony lists the officially supported formats on the PSP specs list.

Another thing you could try is using this type of adaptor, http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...uctId=11034265. However I think the datel adapter would probably be cheaper, unless you can find a cheap 3rd party MS pro duo to CF adaptor.
    Last edited by reluttr; 09-02-2009 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks - I think that I will give it a go.....if nothing else I will have more drive space

Received the Max Data Dock through the post yesterday from Amazon and seems to work perfectly - plug the card in and it reads the jpg's directly from the compact flash card. Paid £10 for it so, I am pretty pleased.

Just thought I would give you an update - thanks for your response as well.