Thread: New member to the psp scene. please assist the noobie :)

-Flash- is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default New member to the psp scene. please assist the noobie :)

First of all, i would like to thank every person in here for their tutorials and programs\homebrews. i bought my first psp 3 weeks ago, getting ready for Gran Turismo. (released today actually, wopee )

After some quick googling after REALLY unpacking my psp value pack, i found this site. thank god i did. after 30 mins of reading and 5 mins making my own pandora\jigkick battery, i booted up my very first CFW 5.00 m33. goodiebag

Now, im addicted to the darn thing... when im on my comp, i use psp disp and have some series going on it. i have used IRshell tons of times, in peoples windows, turning up the volume and such... lightmp3 is really nice, but i wish someone could make something a little more... smoother?

nevermind my ranting.. i do actually got some questions too!
    I recently changed to 5.50 genb2 and am half happy atm. it seems not everything is as it should be.. at least hold+ works

so, is there a way to make a dual boot? either in the flash0 or 2 seperate memory sticks (one containing m33 and the other genb2)

or what?

if you use m33 or genb2, please post your top3 addons\prx's. if you understand what im after, in addition to your hopefully good answer to my frustration

theEvilOne is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by -Flash- View Post
    First of all, i would like to thank every person in here for their tutorials and programs\homebrews. i bought my first psp 3 weeks ago, getting ready for Gran Turismo. (released today actually, wopee )

After some quick googling after REALLY unpacking my psp value pack, i found this site. thank god i did. after 30 mins of reading and 5 mins making my own pandora\jigkick battery, i booted up my very first CFW 5.00 m33. goodiebag

Now, im addicted to the darn thing... when im on my comp, i use psp disp and have some series going on it. i have used IRshell tons of times, in peoples windows, turning up the volume and such... lightmp3 is really nice, but i wish someone could make something a little more... smoother?

nevermind my ranting.. i do actually got some questions too!
    I recently changed to 5.50 genb2 and am half happy atm. it seems not everything is as it should be.. at least hold+ works

so, is there a way to make a dual boot? either in the flash0 or 2 seperate memory sticks (one containing m33 and the other genb2)

or what?

if you use m33 or genb2, please post your top3 addons\prx's. if you understand what im after, in addition to your hopefully good answer to my frustration
    If you got two memory sticks, you could load one with DC8 and the other with XGEN Updater.