Thread: Motorstorm Arctic Edge.. ISO or CSO..?

Enkeixpress is offline -Hacks Newbie

Question Motorstorm Arctic Edge.. ISO or CSO..?

Ok, Here's the deal.. I've got Motorstorm Arctic Edge running on my PSP Slim (2000v3) as an .CSO file, okay? But I notice that the PSP seems to be reading alot from the memory stick and there seems to be little slight pauses when racing on the game.. It's not game-breaking but it can be noticed if you are concentrating..

But anyway, I was thinking of uncompressing it down to a .ISO which would make the game perform better, right?

But, theres a problem.. As an .iso, the game is around 700mb and as an .cso, it's 500mb

Now, I'm not too sure why the game has lost so much weight upon converted into a .cso but.. I don't know.

What I want is a confirmation on whether the game performs better when it's an .iso because right now.. I don't have a clue.

I may try it as an .iso later but if you guys could confirm that it performs better as an .iso too, that'd be great

Do you guys notice any slowdown when playing your .cso of Motorstorm Arctic Edge?

Last edited by Enkeixpress; 10-11-2009 at 03:15 PM.

Enkeixpress is offline -Hacks Newbie

I'm playing it as an .iso right now.. It's so much smoother, less loading from the memory stick aswell, and loading screens are alot faster!